child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence

Author Topic: child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence  (Read 6649 times)

[im]http://i.imgur.com/d8RqWQj.png[/img]
OH MY GOD WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD

Props to the dad. The perv deserved more than what he received.

I probably would never tell this to someone in real life, but if I were at home and an armed burglar broke in and I had access to a weapon, I would make undoubtedly sure that the perpetrator was absolutely dead before calling the police (unless I could dial 911 and get my message across without being heard first). Even if I could call 911, I'd try my best to kill the guy if at all possible.

I've literally spent hours daydreaming about what I'd do. It sounds very masochistic but the thought of someone breaking into my turf for the wanting of goods, money, or murder is absolutely terrifying and I would totally defend for it if there is an option to protect myself and/or my stuff. I won't just call 911 and hide in a closet like "Help me there's a bad guy!", especially since my community does not have a police department and I rely on the state patrols, but I won't just kill someone and not report it either.

what the father did wasn't correct, but who's gonna think "oh maybe i shouldn't be hurting him THIS much" when your child is in danger

same thing applies for the thing said by XR-7: if someone is robbing your home and you are in danger of being robbed and possibly killed, you are not gonna attack him but every once in a while you stop and check if he's unconscious already so you can stop beating him. you just continue beating him because you want to be absolutely sure of your safety. no one's gonna think about the other guy's safety, who gives a stuff about him

who gives a stuff about him
i mean he probably has a family but forget him if he's trying to hurt you or your family

i mean he probably has a family but forget him if he's trying to hurt you or your family
if he had his own family, he should go and touch them instead of bugging someone else

That kid has a cool dad.

The Blockland Forums, probably the only place where people will side with a child enthusiast. Because half of them are

where is this "siding with the child enthusiast" idea coming from?

where is this "siding with the child enthusiast" idea coming from?
Well, maybe not siding, but I don't know how anybody could feel bad for him.

-snip-
This is the type of logic I dislike. If you can easily incapacitate a person AKA knock them out (since you're armed and all) and then call the police why not do that instead of going through the effort of killing them? Do you secretly want an excuse to kill someone or something?

This is the type of logic I dislike. If you can easily incapacitate a person AKA knock them out (since you're armed and all) and then call the police why not do that instead of going through the effort of killing them? Do you secretly want an excuse to kill someone or something?

Well....

Uh imagine this. Let's say I could knock them out and disarm them. They could still potentially be dangerous. What if while I'm up and calling the police, the perpetrator jumps up and grabs a kitchen knife or a blunt object such as a lamp? I'd rather have the ease of knowing that the guy is dead while I'm up waiting for help. Yeah, sucks for him and his family, but the guy broke into the wrong house and should've contemplated the consequences.

I agree with xr-7

if a criminal is going to use his life to interfere with mine or others, I reserve the right to use mine to take his.