child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence

Author Topic: child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence  (Read 6653 times)

It's not that the law is saying that the man was right in doing this. It's excusing him because of the fact that any normal person can be expected to fly into a rage when they see a thing like this happening to their own child.

I bet I could take him.

At first I was sorta surprised to see people taking the child molestors side, but then I remembered that this forum has it's own fair share of child molestors itself lmao

At first I was sorta surprised to see people taking the child molestors side, but then I remembered that this forum has it's own fair share of child molestors itself lmao

hes not a child molester until the court says he is. until then he was an innocent guy who was assaulted.
thats how the system works. you guys for some reason forget that and pick and chose when you want illegal street justice like it dont matter.

well....

hes not a child molester until the court says he is. until then he was an innocent guy who was assaulted.
psst. hey, bisjac. hey. read the thread title.

I'm legally a minor aka child and i still feel sorry for him

Quote from: ·::Kishgal::· link=topic=277286.msg8262857#msg8262857
psst. hey, bisjac. hey. read the thread title.
[/quote

that happened afterward. you dont understand how things work do you.

Not the same story but a post on Reddit sums this thread up pretty well.Replace "rape" with "beaten to a pulp" and you get the jist of what he is saying.
Literally this. Not many posts sway my opinion but this does now that I think about it. Also another reason I do not approve of death penalty.

As scum baggish as some people are, I do not wish to see them die or be in a position of having to shoot someone. :z

The past doesn't matter, it's the present right now, in case you forgot.
From the time this thread was made, he had already been convicted and sentenced.

I feel sorry for the child enthusiast;
Two wrongs don't make a right.
just because we have the URGE to beat someone to a pulp does not mean it is the right thing to do.
shut the forget up, he protected his child like a father should and I sincerely hope you never have children because you'd be more than likely to forget it up

shut the forget up, he protected his child like a father should and I sincerely hope you never have children because you'd be more than likely to forget it up

on an unrelated note what if the father was j

Why the forget are people defending the motherloving child molester, jesus christ.
"oh he used violence to solve the problem"
What the forget else was he supposed to do, give him a stern talking-to?
forget you.

Why the forget are people defending the motherloving child molester, jesus christ.
forget you.
If that man was my father, that child enthusiast wouldn't be going to jail he would be 6ft under.

forget you.
It is possible to use violence to solve the problem without extensively beating someone up until they're literally in a pool of their own blood

i agree in that it is possible to have not beaten him to a pulp
and that there could've been better ways to handle it, although very unlikely

but really, i can't blame the father for what he did
i mean, what would you do in that situation?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:31:35 AM by The Resonte! »