child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence

Author Topic: child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence  (Read 6650 times)

forgeter deserved it. stuffs messed up yo, getting beaten unconscious is absolutely nothing compared to what's going to happen to him in jail anyway, they don't take too kindly to kiddy abusers.

TIL there's people who don't know what pos means
It's a really strange and dumb thing to abbreviate; I've never heard it before.

they don't take too kindly to kiddy abusers.
That's mostly a myth, by the way.

I'm not hip on my Tumblr lingo, what does [POS] mean?
Piece Of stuff

I feel sorry for the child enthusiast;
Two wrongs don't make a right.

not a wrong if justice is served

I really don't think i need to explain the semicolon
big boy is pulling the buzz words now

big boy is pulling the buzz words now
Impossibly old philosophical concepts are "buzz words" now?

Peeing on Sirgir

That's mostly a myth, by the way.
I guess he'll find out either way :)

you just compared preventative defense, to revenge vigilantism.
what a tool

you are allowed to prevent yourself from becoming a victim.
you are not allowed to commit additional crimes once one had just happened to you. that dosnt make it ok.

He caught the man in the act, and acted in defense of his son who could not possibly be expected to defend himself in the situation. He didn't hunt the man down after he found out afterwards, which would be vigilantism: he walked in on this assault happening. Calling the police or putting up a sign is not preventative defense, either, and was a metaphor for the bystander-ish attitude of saying that a man should not be responsible for the immediate safety of his children, whether or not it comes to physical violence, specifically because someone thinks it's wrong to inflict bodily harm.

Here's a link to the Florida statutes on "justifiable use of force". I don't agree that the law is the end-all and be-all, but by law this man was within his rights as a citizen of Florida.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

An especially interesting section, under "Use or threatened use of force in defense of person."

(1) A person is justified in using or threatening to use force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. A person who uses or threatens to use force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat before using or threatening to use such force.
(2) A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

I really don't think i need to explain the semicolon
You're ready for law school now!

not a wrong if justice is served
I'm not on his side, but how is this edgy at all?

I'm not on his side, but how is this edgy at all?

"oh I'll take the other side just because"

"oh I'll take the other side just because"
A. That is not what happened anywhere, what are you talking about.
B. That's not what edginess is.

I feel sorry for the child enthusiast;
Two wrongs don't make a right.
yeah he doesn't need prison he needs to be sent to a special rehabilitation center with video games and ice cream

it's not his fault he needs to rape kids to get off

poor guy probably had no idea of what would happen if the kid's father caught him in the act too