child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence

Author Topic: child enthusiast beaten unconscious by child's father handed 25 year prison sentence  (Read 6644 times)

I actually feel sorry for him, he's mentally ill AND his life is basically over.

I actually feel sorry for him, he's mentally ill AND his life is basically over.
man you are on a riot today, aren't you

man you are on a riot today, aren't you
Don't sass me boi. I never said what he did was right cause it's not, just that he must be going through a lot of pain.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 06:42:19 PM by General »

wtf is this all the dipstuffs on this thread saying they feel sorry for him?

lets say this so maybe you can feel something; you walk in your house and find your mom being raped, you can A. beat the stuff out of him so he stops and then call the police. B. call the police and in the meanwhile politely ask him to stop raping your mom.

In the case any of you pick B, as of 5 minutes ago I am a certified Ph.D in internet handicapation and I have diagnosed you with being a complete handicap.

"justifiable use of force"
Beating someone unconscious and bloody isn't "justifiable use of force"
That would be like a single hit. Maybe a second if he doesn't back off

so he stops
There's a big difference between this, and then continuing until he's laying unconscious in a pool of blood.
The former is ok. The latter is not.

Yeah what he did was wrong, there's no denying that and he deserves a punishment. Idk it's the extent of the punishment that triggers something for me

Beating someone unconscious and bloody isn't "justifiable use of force"
That would be like a single hit. Maybe a second if he doesn't back off
There's a big difference between this, and then continuing until he's laying unconscious in a pool of blood.
so your saying that you would not be filled up with enough rage to continue beating the stuff out of someone who you just found raping your loved one? yea...k.

see i'm pretty sure your all just trying to be that one "omg i'm' so special and have ethics and stuff" guy.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 06:52:21 PM by Clear Glass »

He was abusing this child since he was eight, this man deserves everything that's coming to him. I'd do the same if I was a father. What are you going to do, say "hey stop that i'm calling the police so get a head start at running so you can be free to abuse more children if you get away fast enough"????

Yeah what he did was wrong, there's no denying that and he deserves a punishment. Idk it's the extent of the punishment that triggers something for me

Read the loving article. He's been doing this to the kid since the child was 8, who is currently 12.

Hey, there's these things called "emotion" and "adrenaline."

I can't stand child enthusiasts or anything that involves children in loveual situations.

He got what he deserved

so your saying that you would not be filled up with enough rage to continue beating the stuff out of someone who you just found raping your loved one? yea okay
No, in fact, I did not say that, thank you.
But losing control of your anger is not a justification for crime.
If I were to beat someone as severely as he was then I would deserve whatever punishment I got

dad is in the right
don't be a creepphillic forgettard

No, in fact, I did not say that, thank you.
But losing control of your anger is not a justification for crime.
If I were to beat someone as severely as he was then I would deserve whatever punishment I got

But he didn't get punished because he was within his legal loving rights. And now that depraved stuff bag of a child enthusiast is in jail.