I wanna buy a drawing tablet - suggestions?

Author Topic: I wanna buy a drawing tablet - suggestions?  (Read 959 times)

Well, I've been looking to buy a good drawing tablet and since this is my first time buying one, I'd like to get my money's worth. My budget is around 100$.

One tablet i've found interesting is this one: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/pen-tablets/intuos-pen

the intuos pen (small).

Oh yeah and um I would like to draw (obviously lol) and do basic animations.

Thanks

wacom intuos is great first drawing tablet

wacom intuos is great first drawing tablet
Yeah, it was just what I was looking for, not too advanced, not too basic and good for a first timer.

I just want some opinions and see if there were any other options (which was why I made this thread in the first place :p)

or just pick up a forgetin $2.00 notebook

hipster

try saving 50 more and buy an intuos3, i use one and highly recommend it

http://www.amazon.com/Tursion-Graphic-Drawing-Capture-Tablet/dp/B008Y431CS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1371642706&sr=8-4&keywords=turcom
look nowhere else.
This was alot cheaper than I expected. Might look into this one.
Huion H610PRO Painting Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet

this is the one i use. works like a charm.
Now this one has buttons, that would be much easier to use so I might look into this too.
try saving 50 more and buy an intuos3, i use one and highly recommend it
maybe :p

hipster
I've been doing that but I just want to try out a drawing tablet and see how it goes.

Plus you cant animate on a notebook :L

I've been doing that but I just want to try out a drawing tablet and see how it goes.

Plus you cant animate on a notebook :L
ever heard of a flipbook brother

hipster
ever heard of a flipbook brother
Get out.

Could you post your aspect ratio OP? I could use it to find the best tablet for you.

Get out.

Could you post your aspect ratio OP? I could use it to find the best tablet for you.
Aspect ratio? You mean size? Well, I would like a small but not too small size, since my desk space is limited.

Aspect ratio? You mean size? Well, I would like a small but not too small size, since my desk space is limited.
No no no, this. It'd help for picking out the best/most ergonomic tablet for you.

Wow, I didn't even know these came this cheap.