just let it all out 1

Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 52353 times)

it's not a bad one
curious but was she wanting to go out with you or are you just friends

i think she's cute

I made the front page of Imgur again today and wanted to share without making a whole topic

I made the front page of Imgur again today and wanted to share without making a whole topic
Link please

Enough is enough. I have had it up to here with my college's bullstuff. For every step forward, there's another six steps back, and it's getting really loving frustrating.

When the old Digital Media head left, it was a shock, but we were put into capable hands. Unfortunately, the old head was heavily involved in our ICT group, and was taking personal responsibility for getting us to PAX, bringing us an Oculus unit, getting us more time to get content done, getting us new PC etc. When he left, everything fell through the floor.

It started with me taking on FOUR loving subjects at once, and while that was fine in High School, these subjects have heavy work loads and are extremely rushed. That's already stressed me out like crazy and it means that this term's grades are going to be severely impacted.

But we can't stop right there, oh no. The college decided to screw with my timetable twice in the same week. The first change meant I go to college every single day of the week. That's not bad for me (aside from the money required to pay for transport fees), but that was assuming there would be open classrooms for me to use a computer on should I arrive early for class, which there aren't. Then they decided to really piss me off.

They went ahead and changed the timetable a second time, WITHOUT sending me an updated copy. Come Monday, I have no loving clue what classes I have. But of course, that's not the only problem. My friends who did get the updated copy have let me know about the changes; apparently they moved my ICT class to Monday morning, at the same time I have Motion Graphics, and my MG teach has said he hasn't been told of any timetable changes. So I now probably have an unresolved subject clash which could result in a third timetable change. My friend who has the exact same problem with the exact same subjects got an email (which I didn't get!) asking him to either drop Motion Graphics or ICT, because the college doesn't loving understand that ICT is a group-work, 2-term subject and that there shouldn't have been a change to the ICT schedule in the first loving place.

Oh but wait, there's more! They didn't just change our ICT class time. They also changed the room for some stupid reason. Now, you'd assume that the college would give a class making VIDEO GAMES for DEMONSTRATION AT PAX a classroom with decent technology in it. Nuh-uh. Can you guess what the specs of the machines in the new room are?

CPU: Pentium 4 @ 2.8GHz (Probably dual-core!)
RAM: 2GBs
GPU: Intergrated (not Intel HD Graphics...their really old school stuffty ones)

And naturally of course, they come installed with...Photoshop CS3.

Even if we did have our actual room (the one that is getting the new gaming rigs, the one that we've decorated, the one with proper air conditioning and doesn't have random pylons blocking the view of people sitting in the room), there's still unresolved issues. I put in a request for Unreal 4 early last year, constantly reminding them that it's free (even when it was subscription-based, schools could get licenses for free). We still don't have it, so I have to rely on a portable version on my HDD. Our team needs access to Maya, and the Autodesk license system routinely fails on all machines due to improper network proxy setup. We need version control software, and the admin basically said he won't install it on our crappy server because he "doesn't trust it", and he won't even fix the entirely broken Google login system we're forced to use.

This week is the first week our new teach for ICT/Game Design is coming in. He happens to be one of the most important people in the local IGDA chapter. He happens to be somebody I would like to impress and get a lot of help from. He's in charge of distributing Oculus units for Sydney developers. When he walks into the chaos that is this class, what do you think is going to happen?

I am absolutely and completely pissed off. This isn't Development Hell, it's Development loving Cataclysm. We're being unintentionally sabotaged, and yet they wonder why their Digital Media intakes are always low. forget off.

sometimes I wonder if having a mustache makes me look creepy or whatever

Oh dear god, McJob!

Just make a speech to whomever is in charge, like the administration and such, because it's obvious that they likely don't give two forgets about education, and just want the money.

sometimes I wonder if having a mustache makes me look creepy or whatever

same but i have no idea how to shave because i have no strong father figure in my life, which will eventually turn me gay

ive cheated on my gf with the same girl like 8 times and i dont know why
im a horrible person yes

ive cheated on my gf with the same girl like 8 times and i dont know why
im a horrible person yes
awful person

break up with your gf already and go with the new girl instead of leading her on