Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 52439 times)

ifu dont likm e add me to ur ingorlist
uh, are ya having a stroke or something mate

ifu dont likm e add me to ur ingorlist

why are you acting handicapped. it doesn't make for good damage control.

That's cause brits use metersticks :cookieMonster:
proportional systems best systems

why are you acting handicapped. it doesn't make for good damage control.
damage control? lol yeah dude u hurt me so muchhh owwww!!!

damage control? lol yeah dude u hurt me so muchhh owwww!!!

it wasn't to try and "hurt" you. you're acting like a legit handicap and it leads me to believe that you think it will diffuse the situation.

it wasn't to try and "hurt" you. you're acting like a legit handicap and it leads me to believe that you think it will diffuse the situation.
shucks
unless im breaking any rules i can totally continue posting how i am right now

go right on ahead

just another alt waiting to be banned for the same reasons as every other time.

go right on ahead

just another alt waiting to be banned for the same reasons as every other time.
jsut becuz i cna tlak liek dis and u dont lik it doesn't mean I will end up banned because of it, you angry, salty, wanker.

Has anyone here ever experienced living with a person who can't be wrong?

My brother is completely engulfed in his ego and addiction to videogames. This is literally an accurate representation of him. He is in total an utter denial of any wrongdoing and he's never wrong. Everyone else is just stupid. He also thinks doing work is hurting his pride somehow, and will go to lengths *beyond the difficulty of the task he's supposed to do* to avoid it. He is absurdly unreasonable and will hurt you if you get in the way of his videogames.

It is genuinely difficult to be around him. Yesterday I forgot someone's name (an old friend from high school I used to know). I asked my brother his name a d he told me, and I went over to talk to him. We started having a nice conversation until the little stuff came over and said "Hey, he forgot your name and I had to remind him." Now I could understand if this was a basic mistake as his social skills are stunted, but then he refused to apologize and called me ridiculous, despite my friend obviously being put down and feeling unimportant. It's almost cruel how little he seems to care for other people. Showing any sort of sympathy almost seems to hurt his pride for some reason. He is not a good person and nothing I say or do has had any inkling of effect on him. It's just terrible.

/rant

Has anyone here ever experienced living with a person who can't be wrong?

Yes.

Don't follow Plethora's example.

jsut becuz i cna tlak liek dis and u dont lik it doesn't mean I will end up banned because of it, you angry, salty, wanker.

no, I know it doesn't lol

it just means you're the same person. and I know you know I'm not the salty/angry one here

on topic of letting it all out: i once drew a vore comic when i was like 8 because i saw one of kphoria's videos and thought it was funny

no, I know it doesn't lol

it just means you're the same person. and I know you know I'm not the salty/angry one here
same person?
im probably at least 3 people at once

same person?
im probably at least 3 people at once

so are you the sperg person right now? that seems to be the person you are whenever you get banned.

just chill the forget out man
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:59:38 PM by Frequency »

so are you the sperg person right now? that seems to be the person you are whenever you get banned.

just chill the forget out man
Frequency, I have not been serious with you today because I thought you were joking with me as well, but I'm going to assume by your "just chill the forget out man" that you are actually upset. What is bugging you, mate?
I legitimately thought we were just frolicking around.