just let it all out 1

Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 52228 times)

I try to live a life of no regrets but I failed. If I could change my mental state I would but I can't. I am addicted to blf to the point where it has actually made me cry. I want to say I am sorry but I know how that would end.

I try to live a life of no regrets but I failed. If I could change my mental state I would but I can't. I am addicted to blf to the point where it has actually made me cry. I want to say I am sorry but I know how that would end.

Jesus dude

I'm going to try to put this as politely as possible: You need to get a life.

Jesus dude

I know. Problem is I am too much of a baffoon to properly use an instrument. All of my friends are over a mile away from me so I can't walk to their houses. No place around me is hiring so I can't get a job.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:32:50 PM by MoltenKitten »

And a girlfriend possibly
I'm ugly and annoying as forget and the only girls who would ever date me I am moving away from in about a month.

Jesus dude

It's a wonky thing to judge off of, tbh.

I have a friend in 7th period. Her legs were hurting, so I let her use my thigh as a leg rest. We're just sitting there, doing our assignments, when suddenly, she gasps and almost screams.

I didn't even realize that my hand was sliding up her legs, touching her inner thigh. Luckily enough she forgave me when I told her that it was an accident.
Making things even more awkward, I had to hide an erection while apologizing to her... :/

How?
I've got 25 and I do have a life.
(what a sentence to say, lmao)

I'm ugly and annoying as forget and the only girls who would ever date me I am moving away from in about a month.
This is your chance, brother
a new life
new friends
a new beginning

This is your chance, brother
a new life
new friends
a new beginning
I am going to be doing online schooling.

Well there's always more fish in the sea. Like, 4 billion more actually. The odds are on your side, remember that. Unless you're born with some physical defect that makes you hideous or some developmental disability there's no excuse for not finding a girlfriend.