just let it all out 1

Author Topic: just let it all out 1  (Read 52606 times)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 04:04:22 PM by Sp00n.exe »

I got semen all over my dog once. (or twice (or thrice))
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Mentally forgeted.

Something as simple as burning part of a toast makes me want to go Self Delete.

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
You can stop now.

I like to take a piss when I take showers

And by that I mean whilst I am showering

Careful Pie Crust, Maxxi might crack and go on a chlorine gas rampage again

i have a shoulder special interest.. i saw a really good research where a dude rubbed his weener on a hot blonde
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 04:30:19 PM by bestguy22 »

I got semen all over my dog once. (or twice (or thrice))
you loving idiot

I am behind 17 proxies. Get me if you can!

Our officers (apart from being excessively corrupt) have more important things to deal with.

My dad was a cop who took a bullet while fighting a person attacking a twelve year old at gunpoint at a local Kmart, yeh come at me, he survived. Come pack to me when you have a better reason to talk stuff about officers, and no you specify a certain group when you posted that. So none of that bullstuff. If you want proof it should be in a news report on WTOV.

My dad was a cop who took a bullet while fighting a person attacking a twelve year old at gunpoint at a local Kmart, yeh come at me, he survived. Come pack to me when you have a better reason to talk stuff about officers, and no you specify a certain group when you posted that. So none of that bullstuff. If you want proof it should be in a news report on WTOV.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's in Argentina. He isn't referring to American officers.

i cheated on my girlfriend

i cheated on my girlfriend
Good thing body pillows don't have emotions

I have an obsession with ness

sometimes i draw thin lines on things with pencil to make it look like there's a strand of hair
but there is no hair
it was me all along...