Author Topic: Pie Crust  (Read 59152 times)

so you're saying I can find videos right now without for of someone raping their dog?
yep if motherless still existed

I wasn't quoting youyes, similar
Not the actual thing, that's illegal

no not things similar to dog rape I meant of a similar nature

forget it I'm going to look to prove you wrong you stupid roostery motherforgeter

so you're saying I can find videos right now without for of someone raping their dog?

yes

Yes, and it's an easy google search away.

Well then I'm wrong, I'd rather not google things like that

ITS THERE ITS THERE forget I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SCROLL DOWN SAFELY

These are taken directly from what I said in skype last night from what I've received from Pie crust

"I was on steam and he messaged me "IS it ok to lie to doctors" "

"I asked why and he said the doctor was asking if he had intercourse"

"His dad was behind the door so he stuffed it"

"He loving said he raped a god damn Chesapeake Bay Retriever"

"He didn't tell the doctor"

"Next week he said his dad almost caught him fingering his GF"

"HE said dogs don't wear panties"

"He even offered me pics of a dogs richard, At this point I'm blocking all communication"

Can't take this stuff anymore, I am literally sick from this

Asked me aswell a couple days ago

ITS THERE ITS THERE forget I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SCROLL DOWN SAFELY
of course its there its legal in some places meaning someone would have to bother to check where the internet things originate from

and no one wants to investigate that crap

Now for imitating his sister? I'm not sure, but does anybody have proof of this either? He could be staging almost everything he does. Now, again, I don't want to be that guy that supports Pie, but just put everything into perspective and tell me if it really seems logical.
read this entire thread.

Well then I'm wrong, I'd rather not google things like that

Thing is, it's illegal in several states to preform, but not to have pictures or videos of in those states.

because im curious if youre an alt of a previous banned user since that could explain your terrible behavior
I've been banned 3 times, on my 4th act now. But all of which were under the same/similar names:
Dragonoid_Slayer
DragonoidSlayer
Dragonoid Slayer

And now
Dragonoid.Slayer

I've been banned 3 times, on my 4th act now.
maybe its a sign

maybe its a sign
Of what? I got banned for stupid reasons on my part. Its not exactly anything out of the blue. Just pretty much insulting stuff.

stupid is as stupid does

blf: the place where people's paranoia of trolls means they want proof someone forgeted their dog