Pie Crust

Author Topic: Pie Crust  (Read 58391 times)

holy forget stop generalizing us you stuffhead
this
even we're tired of pie crusts stuff, all he does it uses the fmt like a loving chatroom and says really creepy stuff like that or incredibly opinionated/pointless things.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone here wants pie crust gone.

I don't want to be "that one guy" supporting Pie Crust, but how do you know that he "forgets his dogs"? I'm pretty sure that nobody here has any evidence, or even a say in any of this, being that you have no way of knowing. I don't really know Pie Crust at all, but he could just be pretending like he is a person that preforms bestiality. But honestly, I don't think that is the case. This is the internet, you know, the place where you can post almost anything, and have almost no consequences in real life. I mean think about it: loving a dog is not only rejected by society, but also the law, and the bible. If he had any brains at all, he would not say if he did. Hes probably just doing this for the attention, and/or the reputation of loving dogs.

Now for imitating his sister? I'm not sure, but does anybody have proof of this either? He could be staging almost everything he does. Now, again, I don't want to be that guy that supports Pie, but just put everything into perspective and tell me if it really seems logical.

The evidence is he admitted to it

If he's really hasn't he's just looking for attention by further admitting to it when he trys to justify

[img]http://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif[/ img]
lol

If he's really hasn't he's just looking for attention by further admitting to it when he trys to justify
Again, how do you know hes not staging it? What? He can say "Alright, yes, I forgeted a dog."
Ok, I admit to being Chuck Norris' daughter.

Again, how do you know hes not staging it? What? He can say "Alright, yes, I forgeted a dog."

Which, nobody will believe.

Because it's a totally unreasonable claim to make no matter what.

read again, I said if not he's just doing it for attention

Which, nobody will believe.

Because it's a totally unreasonable claim to make no matter what.
I was making an example.

Let me put this into english:
If he is really has not he is just looking for attention by further admitting to it when he trys to justify.
Please reword

Yeah, he could be lying for attention. I hope he's lying for attention.

If he isn't lying, then he's literally raping his dog

Yeah, he could be lying for attention. I hope he's lying for attention.

If he isn't lying, then he's literally raping his dog
yeah, we got that. I think we can read. And sorry badger, I read your reply wrong.