ThatBlackCop, ID 22661, petty DDOS

Author Topic: ThatBlackCop, ID 22661, petty DDOS  (Read 11165 times)

Leave germ the hell alone, besides i think thats a fake alt someone made. Maybe to hide the REAL person but at the same time say it wasnt germist? Whatever guys, he says he didnt ddos, all he did was threaten, so leave him alone.
"You know what I'm going to shoot you guys up then!!!"
*Place gets shot up by somebody
"But it wasn't me I just told this guy where to go and do it for me!!!"

Leave germ the hell alone, besides i think thats a fake alt someone made. Maybe to hide the REAL person but at the same time say it wasnt germist? Whatever guys, he says he didnt ddos, all he did was threaten, so leave him alone.
Oh look someone's butt buddy

DUDE I HAVE ALL THOSE!
They are a set of medieval figures I have like 200 of them :D

go forget yourself

Oh god, he's Germst? Holy hell, I remember having lots of fun with him back in 2012 when he was chill. I can't believe that he does something like this

Ok for starters, you people are ALL being handicapped. I know Techiastronamo aka "LolCatz Co." on Blockland, he does NOT DDoS, nor does he even know how to, granted he isn't a great "Game developer" but he is NOT "Black Cop" and he is friends with Germst, he is NOT Germst, I know Germst who's irl name is Jeremy as well, although I'm not exactly great friends with him so I cannot vouch for whether or not he knows how to DDoS.

But anyways, point is stop flaming random people for stupid things that you have 0 true facts on, cause you can't get his ID or NAME correct...and I feel sorry for all of those who believe it is LolCatz Co. who's once again Techiastronamo on Skype, and his BL_ID is 11843. If anyone wants to doubt me on this, please, enlighten me with your BS over Skype or Blockland, my skype is Alexei Deathscythe(デス大鎌) Sylva and my BL name and ID are Yuuki_Kirishiki, 23073, age 17 just in case you idiots want to "flame" me about being a "little brat".

Now just end this stupidity, DDoS happens all the time, I'm sure you guys can figure out something else to do other than Blockland; I mean you're all probably younger than high school age, so you should have a lot of stuff to do (unless of course this world has gotten worse than I knew).

That is all for my bickering, what will you kiddies do? find the truth, or just making life worse for innocent people? (granted all those trolls out there get pleasure from that crap)

I got some screenshots on my server aswell

Started flooding my console with this
He was just messing with the wrong Mann... also whats DDoS? (Sorry if I sound like a noob...)

DDoS otherwise known as Distributed Denial of Service. It's basically something where you can disrupt someone's internet usage, lizard squad used this to take down PSN and Xbox Live servers a few times as far as I know.

-snip-

you should ask your friend lolcatz co about that one time when he came to a server hosted by a guy named goldtits, got called out, claimed that he was "leaving behind his past as germst" and proceeded to cause stuff, resulting in him getting banned from the server.

Or I could ask Goldtits directly seeing as how I am friends with him as well as the majority of his friends, such as Palladium, Snick0rz, or Operator...look fretting over this won't solve anything, point is you have the wrong guy here, LolCatz Co. is not the DDoS'er.

Or I could ask Goldtits directly seeing as how I am friends with him as well as the majority of his friends, such as Palladium, Snick0rz, or Operator...look fretting over this won't solve anything, point is you have the wrong guy here, LolCatz Co. is not the DDoS'er.

Regardless, he admitted to knowing who did it and even said that he had the person do it for him.
Either way, he broke the rules and possibly even the law and got punished for it.