ThatBlackCop, ID 22661, petty DDOS

Author Topic: ThatBlackCop, ID 22661, petty DDOS  (Read 11160 times)

badspot has a no tolerance policy on attacking the master server. you're getting revoked bud.

see, thing is "bud"  I haven't actually attacked anything, so technically I have broken no laws nor have I broke any policies, I may have threatened but unless you have proof of me actually doing the dosing (which you won't ever find because I never actually did any dosing) Then legally I have done nothing wrong.

I may have threatened but unless you have proof of me actually doing the dosing (which you won't ever find because I never actually did any dosing) Then legally I have done nothing wrong.
let me reassure everyone I am not a Ddoser, I am someone who pretended to ddos so the person ddosing didn't take blame. I will not give out the name of the person who did the dosing but just so you know for those of you crying over this, you don't have to worry about me dosing. I don't dos, don't know how to dos, and will never waste my money on buying something that allows me to dos. it was for fun and I'm done. You can all go back to having fun instead of whining. :) have a good day! :D

Ps. I'm not fat ;O
it was for fun and I'm done.

You even claim to know who did the DDoS.
Getting someone else to break the law for you is still illegal.

You even claim to know who did the DDoS.
Getting someone else to break the law for you is still illegal.
This, it's called aiding or assisting a criminal and is also illegal
also, attacking servers like this IS a revokable offense.

"You know what I'm going to shoot you guys up then!!!"
*Place gets shot up by somebody
"But it wasn't me I just told this guy where to go and do it for me!!!"

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

see, thing is "bud"  I haven't actually attacked anything, so technically I have broken no laws nor have I broke any policies, I may have threatened but unless you have proof of me actually doing the dosing (which you won't ever find because I never actually did any dosing) Then legally I have done nothing wrong.

accessory to the crime. get rekt m80.

accessory to the crime. get rekt m80.
Lmao shut the forget up

let me reassure everyone I am not a Ddoser, I am someone who pretended to ddos so the person ddosing didn't take blame. I will not give out the name of the person who did the dosing but just so you know for those of you crying over this, you don't have to worry about me dosing. I don't dos, don't know how to dos, and will never waste my money on buying something that allows me to dos. it was for fun and I'm done. You can all go back to having fun instead of whining. :) have a good day! :D

Ps. I'm not fat ;O

User was banned for this post
Told you it was FishOilTable.

Wow... BlackCop seemed like a cool guy when I met him...

Didn't know he was actually a scrub

i believe fishoiltablet just ddos'd my server
bunch of different unique ips at once, he was one of the last to enter/leave the server.
if anyone needs logs, pm me.

i believe fishoiltablet just ddos'd my server
bunch of different unique ips at once, he was one of the last to enter/leave the server.
if anyone needs logs, pm me.
no edit: it was fishoiltablet, he joined and disconnected right before the attack

no edit: it was fishoiltablet, he joined and disconnected right before the attack
and if you look on screen shots he joins after TheBlackCop an he joined after him on my server as well so he is the other person who needs to be revoked

Leave germ the hell alone, besides i think thats a fake alt someone made. Maybe to hide the REAL person but at the same time say it wasnt germist? Whatever guys, he says he didnt ddos, all he did was threaten, so leave him alone.