Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 33952 times)

A couple notes about the source code view for my addon http://blockland.jincux.tk/addon.php?id=2

First, why is it double spaced? I know for sure that the code itself isn't doublespaced.
Second, with the syntax hilighting:

It seems to be picking up the // in the quotes, and treats it as if it's a comment even though it's not.

I really like this. As a suggestion though, I think screenshots should be an attachment option for add-ons, if not a requirement, especially for things like prints and bricks.

My 4 MB Add-on won't upload, while my 256 KB one will.
Fixed the file sizes.

A couple notes about the source code view for my addon http://blockland.jincux.tk/addon.php?id=2

First, why is it double spaced? I know for sure that the code itself isn't doublespaced.
Second, with the syntax hilighting:

It seems to be picking up the // in the quotes, and treats it as if it's a comment even though it's not.

Fixed and fixed.

I really like this. As a suggestion though, I think screenshots should be an attachment option for add-ons, if not a requirement, especially for things like prints and bricks.
I'll add it to the list!

Can't see the source code at all now D:

Also, great work keeping up with all the suggestions and bug reports.

Can't see the source code at all now D:

Also, great work keeping up with all the suggestions and bug reports.
Whoops, my bad. Pushed something I shouldn't have.

If you're not interested in buying a domain, will you release the website files and database?

Maybe, it depends on how intricate the system becomes.

I'd personally prefer an add-on approval system like what RTB had over a forgetton of false positives
There's an add-on with literally no code (a print) that is being detected as using eval

"no pix no clix"

It seems like a few of you have already noticed, but I've implemented account verification, which checks your auth to make sure you are who you say you are. It requires the download of an add-on. I'll make it so unverified accounts aren't able to do much after I get back from my final this afternoon. I also started to lay the foundation for the peer review system. If you're logged in and verified, you'll be able to see that there's a new button on the error reports while viewing add-ons. It's currently not functional, but will be relatively soon.

I'd personally prefer an add-on approval system like what RTB had over a forgetton of false positives
There's an add-on with literally no code (a print) that is being detected as using eval

For now, I'm just going to try this out. I'll select a small handful of people who can instantly 'greenlight' and add-on and moderate to get rid of spam and duplicates, but I'd like to leave it open to all to help contribute to reviewing add-ons.

Currently, the mark-up system and scanning are entirely separate. The scanning is very rudimentary and scans for the very mention of any of the "problem words", regardless of where it is placed in the syntax. I'm going to merge the two systems as the mark-up seems rather proficient in separating out the syntax, so it'll be a much more intelligent system and unlikely to call out false positives. Currently, it's finding the term "call" within the word "automatically", which is part of a comment. It's very clear to me that this is extremely broken.

How does this addon work exactly?

can you remove the reCaptcha for the login like wtf

Just use the auth server

Ha my school blocked the site for "security". Wasn't blocked yesterday afternoon.

Ha my school blocked the site for "security". Wasn't blocked yesterday afternoon.
Huh, that's interesting. Maybe something to do with file downloads? My school has most download sites blocked, but I doubt they automatically scan each site. Before, all links to downloads were JavaScript, but now there's a direct link for the BLG add-on itself.