Author Topic: Tower Unite - The standalone, spiritual successor to Gmod Tower  (Read 6719 times)

i doubt i can run it on my pc.

i hope there's a game world like elevator: source

I am OK with this.

EDIT: Rest in peace, Computerman. You will be greatly missed even though you still exist as my Minecraft skin.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:06:19 PM by AtlasBlue »

is it bad that i never played gmod tower and i have no idea what it is

Putting in $25. Screw it, I have money to burn.

is it bad that i never played gmod tower and i have no idea what this'll be like
no it's not bad because it's minigames with mini-metas
just depends if it's your cup of tea.

I just really hope they expand their minigames library now, because 6 games will not be enough to hold the game up on it's own.

I just really hope they expand their minigames library now, because 6 games will not be enough to hold the game up on it's own.
they claim they can make content much faster with the unreal engine.
we'll just have to see.

UCH was broken in gmod tower :(

the kickstarter isn't making much progress. they also increased the allowed number of early bird rewards by 300.
the future looks bleak :(

the kickstarter isn't making much progress. they also increased the allowed number of early bird rewards by 300.
the future looks bleak :(
I still think the fact that they want $100,000 is bizarre, especially for PixelTail.

This needs a bump.
The ball race demo is out! Download here: http://www.towerunite.com/downloads/TowerUnite_BallRace_Prealpha_1.0.1.zip
You may need the Visual C++ 2013 runtime installed for it to work: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

If it's going to start the same way Lobby 2 did, I really do not want to back this game. Major delays, underpreperation, etc.
I feel like these guys are just better at creating mods than they are a full game. It opens up a lot more than I've seen them handle, and even though they have gameplay out, I really don't think they can make a game, with enough content, that will be attractive to players.

GMT was a thing I'd play for a week, maybe 2 hours a day, then leave. It's not something I would use my precious steam money for because I wouldn't see my money's worth coming back to me.

Yeah after you play all the games on Gmod tower once its kinda just boring, I dont really feel like They'd do enough to make it worth the money it will cost.

Wow, this was a massive failure...