Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74475 times)

No, I'm staying here because I like the game and the forums.

No, I'm staying here because I like the game and the forums.
The forums don't like you. There is almost zero chance that you will get any meaningful interaction with anyone around here.

Perhaps we shall see.
Nothing to see, this has been the case during all of the time you've been here since you admit to loving your dog.

Well, plenty of people voted "no" meaning there is a possibility.

80 =/= "plenty" versus 300

80 people are plenty people.

Plenty more are against me but it doesn't remove the fact that 80 aren't. They may be neutral or with me.

I have 5 dogs of which 3 are female and one of those three is my gf.

jesus christ.
you're the lowest form of scum.
and i thought flatflyer was bad with his god damn clique birbs.

I must learn to howl flawlessly.

Pie crust obviously doesnt understand majority rule, he must've failed the entire core concepts learned in kindergarten.

That doesn't mean all of those people like you or are neutral with you. Hell some people in this thread voted no just because they thought what you said wasn't ban worthy and that's understandable, just like how some people voted yes because they didn't like you alone.

Also it doesn't matter if there's "plenty" of people who voted no when over 80% voted yes or in other words about 300 votes compared to a measly 80 votes. Majority rules, besides the only person I've seen that doesn't dislike you is newspeed.

A tiny silent minority, most likely users who are barely active and don't know enough about what's going on. If they won't even speak up for you, why would they speak to you?

A tiny silent minority, most likely users who are barely active and don't know enough about what's going on. If they won't even speak up for you, why would they speak to you?
Pie did something disgusting yes. Pie did not however break a rule. There are also many other disgusting forumers out there.

Well, why not?
What do you mean why not? A better question would be why would they?

Pie did something disgusting yes. Pie did not however break a rule. There are also many other disgusting forumers out there.
Nobody has said that he broke any rules. Nor has anyone denied that there are other disgusting people around here. Piss off.