Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74226 times)

Nobody has said that he broke any rules. Nor has anyone denied that there are other disgusting people around here. Piss off.
So why is this still being fought for? What makes Pie Crust so special he needs to be banned over actual rule breakers or equally disgusting people?

So why is this still being fought for? What makes Pie Crust so special he needs to be banned over actual rule breakers or equally disgusting people?
General forum cleaning.
He is vastly more disgusting than anyone else around here right now.

General forum cleaning.
He is vastly more disgusting than anyone else around here right now.
So we should get rid of him just for being unappealing to the mass? Last time I checked this falls under discrimination. So what if he is loving disgusting, garbage is disgusting too so we just isolate and ignore it. If he bothers you so much pick up the blocker script.

So we should get rid of him just for being unappealing to the mass? Last time I checked this falls under discrimination. So what if he is loving disgusting, garbage is disgusting too so we just isolate and ignore it. If he bothers you so much pick up the blocker script.
TAKE YOUR PILLS, GRANDPA.

There is no "discrimination". That implies we're unfairly treating him because of a superfluous quality he has. What we're actually doing is asking for his remove due to his behaviour and attitude, two things which are extremely important to the flow of a forum and that cannot be discriminated against. Read a loving dictionary at some point in your life.

I dunno what kind of mucky house you live in, but down under we throw trash out and it is taken away for many good reasons.

Nobody should be forced to use a blocker script because of one dumb cunt.

So we should get rid of him just for being unappealing to the mass?
Yes.

Last time I checked this falls under discrimination.
No.

So what if he is loving disgusting, garbage is disgusting too so we just isolate and ignore it.
I would be appalled to be in your home. Garbage is to be disposed of, not to just be left sitting there on its own. At least in normal society, I don't know what I should be expecting of you at this rate.

If he bothers you so much pick up the blocker script.
No.

So you want me to feed your ego?

I was referring to we quarantine garbage in a dump and then ignore it.

So you want me to feed your ego?
No, we want you to leave.

Hey, get this: Someone has to take the garbage there first. It's not magic.
This is the process known as "taking out garbage."

Unless you're living in the dump (which would explain the lack of intellect), I highly doubt you actually are thinking about that rubbish you threw out. Once it's gone, it's gone.

No, we want you to leave.
Hey, get this: Someone has to take the garbage there first. It's not magic.
This is the process known as "taking out garbage."
Taboo you have been banned more times than I can even remember and yet you insist you are not garbage aswell. When are you gonna hop in the back of your dumptruck? Is your horse too high?
Unless you're living in the dump (which would explain the lack of intellect), I highly doubt you actually are thinking about that rubbish you threw out. Once it's gone, it's gone.
Which is what it means to ignore something.

AND WERE loving BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

Which is what it means to ignore something.
Ignore means that something is in your presence and you are actively disregarding it. To remove means you take something away completely so that it is no longer there.

You can continue to discuss the semantics of garbage disposal, but the fact remains that one day Badspot is going to take you out with the rest of the trash.

pie crust deserves to go to mega weenie hut jr

Taboo you have been banned more times than I can even remember and yet you insist you are not garbage aswell.
I didn't forget a dog, dipstuff. Try harder with your ad hominem.

I didn't forget a dog, dipstuff. Try harder with your ad hominem.
No you did not. But once again you prove that you must resort to insults to get your point across. I am no condition to talk here as I know where other people stand with me, but in my opinion you are more of a problem user than Pie.