Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 75296 times)

This dumb guy, he's near prague, he played knick-knack with his dog; With a knick-knack paddywhack, he gave the dog his bone. This guy's fate was set in stone.
jesus christ lmao

No seriously pie crust.
Just shut the forget up, god damn.
If you in the end do say it was all a fakey, your getting banned for trolling.
If it's not a fakey, and this continues, you still might get banned for attempting to troll.
If this is in no way a troll and is PLAIN TRUTH, then,

Ever since I did it, she became excessively obedient towards me and adores me.

Sounds to me like you conditioned your dog into acting like this.

I've seen firsthand how forgeted up a dog gets after being loveually abused, I raised a rescue dog that was rescued from an abusive home until the dog had a violent breakdown and attacked people. She always had what I assume to be anxiety and/or paranoia, probably because of her abuser. Your dog is going to suffer the same fate.

I'm guessing he actually doesn't know how dogs work when abused

I have no clue how an abused dog behaves because she wasn't abused, she loves me. She sometimes even nuzzles my nono.

wow, that's disgusting

I have no clue how an abused dog behaves because she wasn't abused, she loves me. She sometimes even nuzzles my nono.

probably because it smells nasty as hell and dogs pick up scents easy

probably because it smells nasty as hell and dogs pick up scents easy

that's what'cha get for sticking it in a dirty animal, pie crust... diseased wang

Pie you are a disgusting forget

You Perform Bestiality and are completely fine with it, as well as playing it off like the animal enjoyed it even though you don't even loving know how they actually feel about it.
You are a lying forget who tries to take advantage of others
You act like a sperg and even when someone tells you how to not act like one, you ignore it.

You aren't a normal human, you are a twisted forget that needs to be thrown into a mental institution. there is no excuse for you being this much of a horrible person.

even if you are lying about the whole dogloving thing, you're still disgusting for lying about something like that and you are a horrible untrustworthy person either way.

Please just leave, you have no dignity left here, go gloat about your (supposed) dog loving somewhere else so you can get run out by the community there, too.

In order to get a dog to obey and love you, you have to make it submissive. You hold it down by its neck till it stops resisting. It now knows you're in control.

I'm sure your dog took it that way so now it's forgeted up.

My dog walks around the house smelling crotchs your not special pie crust.

I am perfectly fine and I do not take advantage over others.