Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74170 times)

Not in my country. You see, for one to end up in a mental hospital in Argentina, there must be a police report and the police mut declare the reported person as "mentally ill".
...Ok? How does that change anything? Are you still under the delusion that just because you live in a cesspit you're suddenly legally immune?

Brcause I am.

idunnolol

Ive seen this play before. A classic, straight from the book. The good ole "I've been proven wrong in all of my points so now on gonna spew innane bullstuff until they go away" strategy. I wouldnt call it skillful, but at least you tried, right?

Here's this, about a third done, but already worth sharing I think. Pomf has been being really slow tonight though, so it'll probably take a while to load.

Brcause I am.
idunnolol
whatever makes you think you're safe

http://a.pomf.se/rxlobt.jpg[/img]
hoW THE forget - DID YOU KNOW

How hard is it to understand that my girlfriend is the family dog?

By "said right" I meant the right to bang her all the way to heaven without it falling under rape.
Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees this like blatant trolling.
No one is this stupid, unless Pie Crust has a narcissistic mental problem, and is also overly ignorant to the point where he sees nothing wrong with it.
But that definitely can't be so, right?

What do you think I am, mate
O stuff I READ IT WRONG OH GOD I THOUGHT IT SAID >FURRIES NOT DEFENDING BESTIALITY

OH NO WHAT DID I PERMANENTLY WRITE DOWN

I'm sorry, Folie but I never wanted you to be involved. Now, you forgeted up and what happens in drama stays permanently.

what happens in drama stays permanently.
Well at least Folie realized their mistake.

Digging his grave deeper and deeper.

>Not a furry
huh
forget, I worded something badly again. Of course I don't mean that literally China is above Argentina, but as in obviously it's above Australia and Australia is aligned with Argentina.
So if Pie dug a hole straight through the earth, he should end up in Australia and not china unless he changed direction midway.
if you're in the southern hemisphere and you go directly down, through the center of the earth, how could you come back out in another country in the southern hemisphere?

if you're in the southern hemisphere and you go directly down, through the center of the earth, how could you come back out in another country in the southern hemisphere?
You can't. For the record though, the Antipode of Buenos Aires is a spot in the East China sea, between Jiangdu province and South Korea.
The largest two areas on earth with antipodes on land on eitherside are East China and Argentina/Chile, so you're most accurate in this instance in saying he has dug him self so far down that he's reached China.

must be disappointing to the Chinese knowing they can only dig to Argentina

Hopefully he digs a few degrees north and ends up in North Korea.