Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458737 times)

roblox membership is the biggest ripoff ever
king of 100

roblox membership is the biggest ripoff ever
king of 100

Not really. I've been paying robux for cards since 2011, I've never spent a dime on BC with my own money.

Interesting, ROBLOX is soon allowing underscores in usernames

Underscores are now allowed on gametest1.
Can't wait.

Do you guys remember when this would give you 30 robux?

Do you guys remember when this would give you 30 robux?

Yeah man, sad that it's inflation due to how much ROBLOX neglects the use of tickets, at least I am trying to manipulate the market for TIX to ROBUX to be lower.

Does anyone know any easy LEGIT ways to get robux fast? I really want to change my name and my BC is only for one month so I don't know how to get R$1000 by the 9th Feb.

I do have 1 limited worth 800 robux but I don't want to sell that. :(

I already have 380 robux, and if I don't buy anything I'll have roughly 850 robux by the last day
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:38:09 AM by mutt »

Does anyone know any easy LEGIT ways to get robux fast? I really want to change my name and my BC is only for one month so I don't know how to get R$1000 by the 9th Feb.

I do have 1 limited worth 800 robux but I don't want to sell that. :(

I already have 380 robux, and if I don't buy anything I'll have roughly 850 robux by the last day

The best thing is Trade Currency, but you need a lot more R$, but getting R$ (even if it's small) is better than gaining nothing.

I started doing this TC goal around January 1st. I started with 15,000 R$ now I am at 30,127 R$ after day 9 (I just got lucky the last few days with TC going back and forth enormously in my favor).

I can probably  give tips, I don't over complicate with mathematics but focus on critical thinking and predictions on what the market can do.

The best thing is Trade Currency, but you need a lot more R$, but getting R$ (even if it's small) is better than gaining nothing.

I started doing this TC goal around January 1st. I started with 15,000 R$ now I am at 30,127 R$ after day 9 (I just got lucky the last few days with TC going back and forth enormously in my favor).

I can probably  give tips, I don't over complicate with mathematics but focus on critical thinking and predictions on what the market can do.

I respectfully disagree with you there. If you have ~5000 or even ~10000 Robux, it is impossible to make a significant amount. The odds are that you'll be making only 1-3 Robux in profit during each trade (meanwhile, you're spending almost forty minutes doing this). Also you've just been extremely lucky, it is extremely rare to double your entire capital within a week and a half with the TC (with the amount you have). If you had 400k or 500k, I could understand. 15k though? That's luck, and good on you for getting the good rates.

my first animation pack

Interesting, ROBLOX is soon allowing underscores in usernames

Underscores are now allowed on gametest1.
Can't wait.
Holy crap! I can actually soon change my username to Meta_KnightX on ROBLOX!

There should honestly be a veterans discount for changing your name
for free

new project.
this time i made a custom script to turn the lights on and off.
once again, i always link to the place so you can see it in person.
http://www.dynablox.com/games/341316572/MoistChasms-Place-Number-36
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:56:27 AM by Refticus »