Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458322 times)

if you don't play on the rp servers, you really won't encounter those types of people
the most you'll see is someone getting really into character in the game, such as yelling "reloading" and "take cover".
I always found that really cute because I'd see that in some non-rp servers.

beware of these cancerous guys
Kusalia
DeterminedEllis
Bj_Raji
supimcool21
lilessay951
OakelyLife, maybe
bksuper100999
was playing Phantom Forces and they were spamming profanity and stuff and some other stuff that made me cringe pretty hard
Ehh you'll soon realize that people that are cringeworthy are actually almost common in most highly popular roblox games
you will just sooner or later stop caring about them

anyone wanna team up on a group project sometime? it's always been a dream of mine to create a cool place in roblox.

if your dream involves being able to punch other players, I'm your guy.

if your dream involves being able to punch other players, I'm your guy.

shoot me some ideas

Got my game BLOX Cards featured! (Sorry for being late about this)

Edit: Got it fixed, also gg icytea I saw you in the berezaa games discord. I'm Hulk Hogan btw
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:09:23 PM by randomtroll39 »

Got my game BLOX Cards featured! (Sorry for being late about this)
wait holy stuff you made that game?

dude your game is awesome, I really enjoy it.

shoot me some ideas

what about an arena like thing where you have to level up to get stronger attacks

like dragonball or something but cooler

what about an arena like thing where you have to level up to get stronger attacks

like dragonball or something but cooler

arena such as battle? what about something like nintendo world championship (roblox world championship)

that sounds cool too

i guess now that tix are gone, there's literally no way to get robux in this game, for a free user, except for game passes.

i guess i have to make a really good place then

i guess now that tix are gone, there's literally no way to get robux in this game, for a free user, except for game passes.

i guess i have to make a really good place then

chances are you won't be able to. the roblox community today won't bat an eye at the games that don't have top notch, advanced script. it's pretty easy to build, but unless you know the whole lua language from top to bottom, it's going to be very difficult.