Author Topic: GTA Online for Blocklanders Steam Group  (Read 1549 times)


I made a group for people on the community which owns GTA 5 for PC to join and play GTA Online once it will be out,
if you happen to own the game feel free to join, we can do private sessions and other events and add other people to play with.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GTAOnlineBL
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:59:59 PM by Filipe »

this would make it better to organize GTA online sessions

make a crew not a group


There is already a Blockland crew
http://www.socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bl_forumers

Dunno if still active
I'm sure it will pick back up when GTA V is out on PC. I'm sure plenty of members still play that are in the crew.

Can pc players play with console players?




I haven't played GTAV in a while, can you join multiple crews at once?


PC version is too ultimate for console plebs

im prolly only gonna play PC version for free multiplayer as I have GTA V on PC and PS4


there are already two groups