Author Topic: Dcseal's SWAT RP v10 Drama  (Read 2747 times)

Sure would be nice if the OP posted full screenshots of the chat rather than trimming it.
For all we know he is trimming it down to fit his own narrative.
Also, where is this supposed interaction?
 You managed to get "screenshots" of every other message, but not this one?
No support until you actually prove that your in the right.
''You cant ban people for their opinions'' White Knight much?"

Xdere does bring up a good point, for all we know he could just be bullstuffting us for drama/attention. I'm not saying that's the case, but it sure as hell looks like that. Also, sure people could be an ass and ban players for opinions, but it doesn't matter. It's their server, it's their administrator powers. They can do whatever they want.

(To be honest, you really did seem rude coming onto a server and berating the owner/server. Not trying to flame, agreeing with others opinions.)

Honestly, make a drama about me, dont make one, I dont care. i make and host that SWAT RP because its something to do, and people join it and actually rp. You dont have to hate copying, and a lot do, and if your going to be that way, Oh be that way, but dont be it on my server.

Sure would be nice if the OP posted full screenshots of the chat rather than trimming it.
For all we know he is trimming it down to fit his own narrative.
Also, where is this supposed interaction?
 You managed to get "screenshots" of every other message, but not this one?
No support until you actually prove that your in the right.
''You cant ban people for their opinions'' White Knight much?
And someone arrives with logic. Finally.

I wouldn't like if you kicked my front door open and yelled 'YOUR FACE SMELLS LIKE ASS' instantly either
AND THE POINT IS MADE. (Cue Victory song)

Honestly, make a drama about me, dont make one, I dont care. i make and host that SWAT RP because its something to do, and people join it and actually rp. You dont have to hate copying, and a lot do, and if your going to be that way, Oh be that way, but dont be it on my server.
Actually, scratch that. i care. ive realised thats dumb to not care.

I can already feel the FOURM ACCOUNT drama already being written.

Not to mention bumping old-ass drama topics.

He even sent a message to me saying to lock the post.

Plus, I remember that dcseal also abused admin to spawn a helicopter and kill me and he also abused the destructo wand to kill someone that had robbed the bank with me!

Plus, I remember that dcseal also abused admin to spawn a helicopter and kill me and he also abused the destructo wand to kill someone that had robbed the bank with me!
The profile picture matches the post.

The profile picture matches the post.
No, that really happened.  I'm dead serious.  I just was never planning to drama about it.