Author Topic: Just wanted to give an introduction  (Read 2413 times)

Hello, Blockland community! I'm a player from 2008, well...demo player. Back then, I was 10 and my parents didn't trust online purchasing back then. I pretty much just binge the demo playing with the 100 block limit and bring it to its knees with bedroom and I remembered there being a mountain.

It's sad to see now that I finally bought the game years later seeing it pop up on steam and bringing up memories of those great times, but bedroom and the mountain terrain completely gone. Though, I'm ready to do my part with creating maps and such.

I mainly sit on the subreddit, but im starting to make my way over here and plan on talking to others and posting creations and such.

(Im ChaoticFr33k on the subreddit.) Thanks for reading~!
welcome to the game bud, glad to have you :D

welcome to the blockland forums, another word for autism
have fun

welcome to the blockland forums, another word for autism
have fun
Nothing says "welcome" like jokes about autism!

Happy to see someone new! I recommend avoiding the drama sections of the forums.
And the forums overall.

Happy to see someone new! I recommend avoiding the drama sections of the forums.
And the forums overall.

Drama? more like instense baby fighting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:21:08 AM by DJ Charizard »

Could've sworn that I saw you before, but welcome to the forums

Could've sworn that I saw you before, but welcome to the forums

Where do you think you've seen me?

Where do you think you've seen me?
Mostly from Boss Battles

(Spamming my own thread like an idiot.)
Where does a majority of the community talk if I may ask? I heard about an irc or something like that with RTB but obviously that got shutdown. Is it just mainly the forums and possibly steam? Just curious since it seems like a tight knit community.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 04:34:15 PM by DJ Charizard »

Mostly from Boss Battles
Probably someone using a name like mine, haven't been on a BB server yet.

(Spamming my own thread like an idiot.)
Where does a majority of the community talk if I may ask? I heard about an irc or something like that with RTB but obviously that got shutdown. Is it just mainly the forums and possibly steam? Just curious since it seems like a tight knit community.
most speak in off topic. there are people that male skype and team speak group, but their usually made for people with the same interests

most speak in off topic. there are people that male skype and team speak group, but their usually made for people with the same interests
Ah okay, seems reasonable.

-snip-
Prove to me you are from 2008. Take pics of some of your builds.

I don't know why, but I can't tell if you're serious or not.

If serious: I just can't. I've moved from multiple computers, multiple houses, and from multiple hard drives. I simply can't show any pictures.

If not: Well played sir. Well played.

why do you care lol what benefit does he get from lying