things in public shools that piss you off: V2

Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 14844 times)

/title
I hate when people in choir talk more than sing.
Also they talk louder than they sing.
Also this problem in classes in general

we choir folk don't actually like you.

this problem in classes in general
you already typed it for me

People who get 4.0 GPAs by taking the easiest classes available
Crowds of people that stand in the middle of the hallway
My friends (Sometimes)
People who play their music loudly in the hallway
People who shout in the hallways, I'm really not interested in what their life is like
Overcrowded buses

People who get 4.0 GPAs by taking the easiest classes available
How does this affect you at all
People who shout in the hallways, I'm really not interested in what their life is like
Good thing they aren't talking to you

The fact the chorus teacher in my school is making us sing the Little Einsteins theme in class and at our next concert. Seriously.

How does this affect you at all
It doesn't affect me, but some people have to work hard to succeed in school
Good thing they aren't talking to you
But there really is no point to shouting in the hall is there? If you think about it its pretty much the same as someone playing their music too loudly in the hallway, everyone can hear it and not everyone is interested

(I go to a private school) but the same stuff happens there then at a public school. Kids trying to give lewinskys at dances and stuff, guys who think they can kick my ass. Like this one kid Braydon (not his real name) says almost each weak I can kick his ass, and ask who'd win in a fight. The kids fat as forget and can barely punch a book out of someones hand.
Another one is the white girls who think they're all cute and best friends kissing their cheeks posting selfies and a billion loving emoticons like their trying to tell some sort of caveman story. Then the loving teachers who like a way to say it is a kid like destroyed a leg to a desk then left the room and when a teacher who we will call mrs. Bitch came in and starts screaming and stuff but things that are little too like talking to someone or someone says something to you and they call you out for "talking". Like I loving hate school so much. To finally end this I hate all the kids at school except for the girl I like and my 2 friends who aren't actually handicapped.

To be honest I've had the very very sad terrible feeling of wanting to murder everyone at the loving school with a god damn knife and pistol. But I won't so yeah.

(I go to a private school) but the same stuff happens there then at a public school. Kids trying to give lewinskys at dances and stuff, guys who think they can kick my ass. Like this one kid Braydon (not his real name) says almost each weak I can kick his ass, and ask who'd win in a fight. The kids fat as forget and can barely punch a book out of someones hand.
Another one is the white girls who think they're all cute and best friends kissing their cheeks posting selfies and a billion loving emoticons like their trying to tell some sort of caveman story. Then the loving teachers who like a way to say it is a kid like destroyed a leg to a desk then left the room and when a teacher who we will call mrs. Bitch came in and starts screaming and stuff but things that are little too like talking to someone or someone says something to you and they call you out for "talking". Like I loving hate school so much. To finally end this I hate all the kids at school except for the girl I like and my 2 friends who aren't actually handicapped.

To be honest I've had the very very sad terrible feeling of wanting to murder everyone at the loving school with a god damn knife and pistol. But I won't so yeah.

>tfw everyone loving says "no one cares shut up"
>mfw everyone loving runs a circle dedicated to making you "fail in school"

>tfw people like minecraft and won't shut up over it
>mfw everyone acts like they own the world and brags about the newest gaming systems they own, music they listen to, etc...

>tfw whenever i express my opinion on something they tell me i'm gay and they're cool
>mfw they hate people for disagreeing with them