awesomebread is in a relationship and needs advice

Author Topic: awesomebread is in a relationship and needs advice  (Read 2697 times)

hello yes i am told that this is the best possible place for any kind of advice/help ever

awesomebread has got his first girlfriend but is not necessarily a pro at things like this. knowing that most of you guys are male teens who rarely go outside, i believe it is safe to assume that everyone here is in a relationship. give me your best advice

stick it in her pooper

Step 1. Go on a date to an expensive place (Or any kind of place that sells food)
Step 2. Ask where she lives
Step 3. Ask what kind of panties she wears.
Step 4. Kiss her when she is eating
Step 5. She'll then do the touching of lips to you back
Step 6. Yur a pro at relationships.
Trust me i tried it.

start flirting with other girls

Out of personal experience, it's just all about having fun with a great friend, and making good memories.
It's really what all relationships are about, just ones with a significant other are much more personal (hopefully).
Have fun, do what feels right, and you should be good.

And have fun ;)

"Make your experience a good one!" -Garnet

Out of personal experience, it's just all about having fun with a great friend, and making good memories.
It's really what all relationships are about, just ones with a significant other are much more personal (hopefully).
Have fun, do what feels right, and you should be good.

And have fun ;)
basically what i would have said, but less vulgar

is there any area in particular you need help in?
is it.. lovin'?

You must show your dominance over the other alpha males. Only then will you win her over.

You must show your dominance over the other alpha males. Only then will you win her over.
eliminate the opposition by any means necessary

treat her like you would a friend except you can forget her later down the  line

Run away as fast as they can before they control you

finger violently at speeds up to 1500mph