Yes, he needs to de-admin all of them
7 (8.1%)
Yes, but only blur is a richard
4 (4.7%)
Not all of them, but a majority
4 (4.7%)
No, Blur and his team is my bae
6 (7%)
No, I am a part of his team. Go forget a richard.
6 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Blur's Server  (Read 5587 times)

did i hurt ur feelings : (
Yes, I thought what we had was special.

im sorry forgive me i love you

Still a stupid reason. You don't just ban someone because you think they are an idiot.

Except everyone on the server thought he was an idiot since he was bothering everyone

Except everyone on the server thought he was an idiot since he was bothering everyone
Wheres the proof to back this up? All I've seen is accusations and no proof from both sides and it's pretty hard to believe you based off your history.

Wheres the proof to back this up? All I've seen is accusations and no proof from both sides and it's pretty hard to believe you based off your history.
Yeah, sorry I could not provide screenshots from the chat. The ban on my main happened a while before this topic was created. I didn't know it would go to the extent of my friends coming to me to ask Blur to unban them. Had I know it would, I would have taken screenshots of it all.

along with hitting his "friend" with his hammer, he was also complaining about multiple things on the server, most importantly spamming the chat in full caps telling people to not cuss.
dragonoid wasn't banned just because he was hitting people (not just his friend) with his hammer, he was banned for spamming the chat after being told to stop, disrespecting almost everyone, and being a general nuisance to the server.
Im a regular SA on the server and I was there when this happened.
You were being a nuisance and acting like a handicap. You deserve every fiber of that ban's existence.

I was banned from the server a couple days ago, I have no loving idea why.

Im a regular SA on the server and I was there when this happened.
You were being a nuisance and acting like a handicap. You deserve every fiber of that ban's existence.
Wheres the proof to back this up?

Im not in the habit of taking screenshots of every single little detail whenever someone is being annoying. Being unable to predict the future, I didnt take screenshots for proof as I couldnt have expected Dragonoid to go as far as making a drama in all of his butthurtness.

NOEDIT

I dont know anything about your ban, Brickitect. I need to ask Blur when he's online.

Nova Flare here.

In defence of Dragonoid, I have only three words:

The banana roared.

Better than nothing I suppose.
What
(as in, why post anything in the first place?)