Wholey stuff forums - what do I do with my grades

Author Topic: Wholey stuff forums - what do I do with my grades  (Read 1139 times)

don't do what i do and not ever study at home. though recently i've gotten better about that it helps to have extra study time at home, and even go to a tutor if you don't get what's being gone over right now

I feel your pain..

But know that staying in honors determines your future;

Normal classes = Labor related job
Honors classes = Mental related job

Don't slack off. This is only a fraction of a school year of your life that WILL determine the next ___ years of your life.

Cram all studying in the last 7 minutes of a test/quiz/exam/whatever

doing generic questions over and over again makes you remember stuffty content.
Sometimes this is usually the only way to do the work though. Stuff like naming chemical compounds and reactions, mathematics, or pretty much anything that follows a solid system, and is relatively basic to begin with.

However this is why I enjoy doing my Calculus work quite a bit, the questions our books give us are always challenging, letting us actually think about what we learnt in lecture instead of doing basic monotonous things.

One problem with any sort of studying however is that there isn't one universal catchall for it, which makes it troubling when if you need to cater to a class of 50 or more.

forums please what do im freaking out

First.... What do... im freaking out??? We can see here that you're not doing well in English...

Second. Eat your report, problem solved.

"what do i do to improve my grades!"
"do well"
"no i can't do that!"

I feel your pain..

But know that staying in honors determines your future;

Normal classes = Labor related job
Honors classes = Mental related job

Don't slack off. This is only a fraction of a school year of your life that WILL determine the next ___ years of your life.

nice joke dude lol

I get principal's list cuz of my genes, my dad's IQ is 60 points above average. I bet you aren't stupid, it is probably just the autism of the blockland forums rubbing off on you. Just take a break before it consumes you *cough* pie crust *cough*

you don't do homework or study and you wonder why you get bad grades?

Well, one solution would be to leave the forums until your grades stabilize at a desirable level.

No, I don't want you gone, but being completely honest, the forums have pulled my grades down ever since I've been ensnared in it.

take people's advice and stop making excuses

study

there's no bullstuff excuses around this, if you don't do this you're forgeted