Author Topic: Mini terrain sample  (Read 4404 times)

Was digging through some of my screenshots and found some old work of mine, thought I'd post it cause I forgetin' can for all to enjoy

Each image is clickable for a larger version, it's nothing too fancy. This was mostly intended as an experiment, just because I don't usually do a whole lot of terrain work. The project was supposed to be a zombie-survival map that was 75% wilderness and 25% city/suburb, but after a bit of debate between my two co-hosts and I, we moved onto a different project.

- DOWNLOAD LINK! -

rate/criticize if you like, this may or may not have an effect on the revival said project.
edit: changed topic layout, was 2wonky4me
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:50:47 AM by AdinX »

Pretty nice mod terrain, cave also looks pretty awesome.

Could possibly use layer color variation but other than that its pretty ok.

Really good job mate!

Any chance we could get a DL Link at some point? I'm actually thinking of using this for a video.

Sure why not? I'll look into posting a DL link tomorrow morning, might even make another piece of terrain. Been thinking about making a waterfall deep inside a cavern, with like a small little hole at the top of the cavern to let sunlight in. Have a tree growing down there or something, some magicy-stuff lol

bump for download link awareness, I'll be posting another section of terrain later this afternoon.