Author Topic: MLG BLoke AKA Build remover.  (Read 3681 times)

His BLID is 174523
And he just did one stupid thing.
I was working on a house like build on a city rp he hosted and made,after that i made a brick that gives you stuff tons of money!
I invited a person to come over and test will it tell everyone.
It did unfortunely and the admin got mad about it.
I quickly rushed to remove it cause i did not wanted to get banned,unfortunely for me something worse than that happened.
Lets say you worked on something really loving hard/long and then somebody deletes your work because of a one thing.
Ohh and after i asked him why HE REMOVED ALL MY BRICKS he responed:i was not able to trust you....
So i started cursing to him and saying stuff like:
God damn glass bowl stupid ass monkey fighting mother scratcher!
And for even more loving bullstuff he banned me for disrespect :/
So bassicaly i really worked hard/long on was not only removed but also i got banned for... how much?
Just guess...
7200 loving MINUTES!!
Screenshots:

Common sense inplys that you shouldnt make a brick that leads to a player getting an unfair advantage above the rest of the player base in the first place. Then you curse out an admin for destroying a build you "worked on for 7200 minutes" which seems exaggerated. While I do oppose him deleting the entire build instead of the offending bricks, cursing him out like that in an immature way justifies the ban.

Common sense inplys that you shouldnt make a brick that leads to a player getting an unfair advantage above the rest of the player base in the first place. Then you curse out an admin for destroying a build you "worked on for 7200 minutes" which seems exaggerated. While I do oppose him deleting the entire build instead of the offending bricks, cursing him out like that in an immature way justifies the ban.
Your right but i was shoked as hell also he banned me for disrespect "7200 minutes ban"
And i did disrespect him i mean cmon he did't even gave me a warning!
A fricking warning would be nice right?

Your right but i was shoked as hell also he banned me for disrespect "7200 minutes ban"
And i did disrespect him i mean cmon he did't even gave me a warning!
A fricking warning would be nice right?
No. Not only did you break the rules, but you also started freaking out when he deleted your build for a legitimate reason. You were not only banned for disrespect, but breaking the rules through cheating as well. The ban was well deserved.

It's a 5 day ban, get over it, you broke the rules and acted like an immature idiot after you were punished.
Ban deserved.

His BLID is 174523
tell us don't tell me how stupid it is
I was working on a house like build on a city rp he hosted and made,after that i made a brick that gives you stuff tons of money!
that sounds like breaking the rules
now you're getting other people to come and break the rules
he's doing his job
I quickly rushed to remove it cause i did not wanted to get banned,unfortunely for me something worse than that happened.
too late you already used the exploit
Lets say you worked on something really loving hard/long and then somebody deletes your work because of a one thing.
Ohh and after i asked him why HE REMOVED ALL MY BRICKS he responed:i was not able to trust you....
i would delete your lot too if i couldn't trust you with the fact that you could try and exploit again
this is justified, you got banned for breaking the rules and cussing admins out for your own actions
So bassicaly i really worked hard/long on was not only removed but also i got banned for... how much?
Just guess...
7200 loving MINUTES!!
don't do this
Screenshots:
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
you do understand all screenshots you posted supports my case correct? you got banned for exploiting money bricks and cussing an admin out for doing his job

You broke rules and then lashed out at an admin. /nosupport.

His BLID is 174523

I'd ban you, too. Even if you didn't cheat, you're still Luigi of Luigis and that's worse than breaking the game

His BLID is 174523
Just guess...
-snip-

You made a brick that literally broke his game and you were an ass to an admin. I would've banned you too.

Also why are you on the forums if you censor chat? :cookie:

Why are you using big fonts? We already can see.

Why are you using big fonts? We already can see.
they need to express their stupidity someway

lmfao

Best part from the whole thing

also, /nosupport