Author Topic: pelicans  (Read 2633 times)

could some1 make a pelican from halo it would be cool and it would be cool if you could make a minigun mounted on the door on back and make the door open and close but not like box truck make the door go up but not into the vehicle

thankyou

black knight

no halo but there was a pelican made but for v something but it wasnt 8 but it dosent work so NO HALO

no halo but there was a pelican made but for v something but it wasnt 8 but it dosent work so NO HALO
It was made for the original Blockland v0002. I found it very boring.

P.S. We have a rule here at the forums: (Other games) + Blockland = A rotten cake.

well ok but could some1 make somethin like the pelican but like blocko and stuff and make rope you can slide down while its in flight

No. In the magical world of Blockland, Halo is over-rated. No-one will ever make anything from Halo. Ever.

However, a rope with a mount point brought out by the space key would be a good idea for any vehicle that uses the carpet script.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 06:10:11 PM by NoZoner »

Hooray! Didn't realise people here had the same anti-passion for Halo as I.

I mean, I'll play it, and I somewhat enjoyed the first two games, but screw buying a 360 for the third one. They're reasonable games, but the hype is just, sickening.

Plus, with flying vehicle physics as they are, it would turn out terribly.

i wouldnt minf if some1 used like the physics from the stunt plane or the dolphin helicopter i just want a big dropship type thing wth a minigun mounted on it

Dropships, fun as they may seem, are not actually useful in games like Blockland. When they're used, someone will get in one, fly off without anyone, crash land it, forget it, and go do whatever they went to do(most likely fight, as they would likely have jet when building.)

It would likely take everyone on your side to fill it up, then everyone lands in one spot, easily septupile-killed by a rocket or two. On top of that, they can get shot down easily in many cases, for example, a haloish pelican has the gun facing backwards, so they cant defend agenst frontal and side attacks, and the one on the front is little help either, as it would probably be hard to aim/impossible to build, and its no feat to kill someone dumb enough to fly right behind the minigun.

Another issue is how you get into vehicles in blockland. You'd need a staircase to get into a vehicle the size of a pelican, and that would be unrealistic, as it has no entrance on the top.

Mix that all in with the uber model downloads/short but crappy models, and the physics it lacks to work well as a dropship, the lack of use it would have, difficulty to create it to not look horriblely(looking not meaning functioning), and you get: A complete waste of time.

it would be cool if someone made a vehical like the pelican and in halo pelcains have small chain guns i there called controled by co-pilot

WTF? o_O