call of duty blops 3 was announced

Author Topic: call of duty blops 3 was announced  (Read 1112 times)

"Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online"
wow it only took them 14 years to catch up to halo

call of deuty ex: revolution of the humans

"Call of Duty social gaming experience"
"Bullstuff? Threatening to molest your online buddies is bullstuff."
"They're not my buddies!"
"They're the only people you speak to."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 03:01:52 PM by Blocky943 »

"Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign with the ability to play cooperatively with up to four players online"
didn't they do this in mw3 though

not as far as I know. and if they had I doubt they would be saying that they're "elevating the call of duty social gaming experience" by doing it now

No. They did it in MW2, where you could play certain non-campaign missions with other players.

there were already like three threads but to be fair to the op all three of those died pretty quickly lol

More futuristic stuff.

*prolonged sigh*

a bunch of kids wouldn't stop playing the trailer

Rolling Stones are ruined for me

i swear to god at least 4 kids in my digital comm. class kept rewatching the trailer trying to brown townyze it and thinking up the most stupid stuff.

wow it only took them 14 years to catch up to halo
they did it in WAW

thanks to the Rolling Stones song I now understand one of the local companies thing they have on their sign

i don't understand all of the bashing here, at least treyarch makes decent titles unlike infinity ward
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:20:51 PM by Dallas Dick Kicker »

More like Call of Duty: Future Shooter 4 am I right guys?
i don't understand all of the bashing here, at least treyarch makes decent titles unlike infinity ward
tru

duhhh hurr a cawadooty suck ha!!

at this point they should just make future updates dlc or something