Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself

Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24363 times)

The only reason the tumblr megathread is around anymore is because kimon is every other post

the BLF is a faulty echo chamber  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why does he repost greentexts/memes from 4chan he got from tumblr and then call 4chan a terrible place with no redeeming qualities

I don't understand

The Ride Never Ends
kimon's 100% smark

but tbf cybertails instigated the forget outta that

why does he repost greentexts/memes from 4chan he got from tumblr and then call 4chan a terrible place with no redeeming qualities

I don't understand
probably because there are snippets of greentext posted on tumblr
not sure about the memes, probably made their way onto tumblr as well

Kimon is a real master of acting like he knows what he's talking about while simultaneously managing to say absolutely loving nothing of value. I've never seen someone stuffpost so confidently.

Kimon is a real master of acting like he knows what he's talking about while simultaneously managing to say absolutely loving nothing of value. I've never seen someone stuffpost so confidently.

What do you expect from somebody that hails from the political side of tumblr?

kimon just enjoys making fun of whatever he sees as long as he saw some other tumblr people making fun of it. i'm 100% sure that it's been like 1 month max since kimon used the term himself.

being condescending to people is the only thing he ever does. he insults people constantly and when he's finally confronted with his stuffty attitude he starts putting himself into a victim role. it's an endless cycle and i'd advise people to just postblock him because arguing with him is not worth it. he has nothing intelligent to say and will only try to insult you as a petty attempt to silence you, and then when you insult him back he'll start insulting you more for having such "weak defenses".

at some point he'll run out of handicapped insults to use and he'll just start ignoring you to show how "casual" he is and how little he cares about the argument. the dude lives on non-stop conflict-seeking, nothing to do about it other than to postblock him until he gets himself banned eventually.

he doesn't enjoy it hes hardwired to doing it

he was nicer a while

Kimon just baits himself into any thread/controversial topic that has any relation to the following things:
-Tumblr
-SJWs
-Memes

he's motherloving shygriff 2.0

shygriff was pretty decent until they discovered tumblr, at which point they spiraled into handicapation and eventually disappeared (or got banned)
kimon was also pretty nice until he dedicated his life to tumblr, and after that he's just been getting more stupid and hostile over time.

do any of you know the quote "those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"?  i'd fix my attitude ASAP if i were him.

I never liked kimono anyway, he always has 2 cents to add