Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself

Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24370 times)

there have been multiple "cool data screens" of Samus stating she is female
Would you mind posting one? Not for me, for kimon.

you are bigot kimon you hate gays

you are bigot kimon you hate gays
listen man im not trying to be a richard but why is it always you who comes barging in outta nowhere saying weird stuff

samus arin isnt a transtesticle next thread please

you claim that trans women are not real women, or any variant thereof such as implying that trans women cannot logically be called women.

This post solidifies any claim that you are actually legitimately handicapped. Nobody said trans-women cannot be women. The consensus was that Samus wasn't transgender.

Although since you have to always be right, I guess we're bigots now?

haha funny! get it guys?! kimon, the meme man!! it's funny!

well that's what you made of of yourself...no one to blame here but you

listen man im not trying to be a richard but why is it always you who comes barging in outta nowhere saying weird stuff
yeah excuse you i have proof
i hate gay people

well i typed out a long response but something happened so i guess that post is gone.

and since you guys seem hellbent on continuing that stupid loving samus argument, let me remind you that i will actually and unironically dismiss you if you claim that trans women are not real women, or any variant thereof such as implying that trans women cannot logically be called women. i don't have to respond to bigotry, and i honest to god will not.
I think the general argument wasn't that she necessarily wasn't a transwoman, its that the only thing that ever referenced it was some pixel artist who wasn't even involved in making her. Like, theres no reason to really believe that tbh. The guy was probably just making a joke.

This post solidifies any claim that you are actually legitimately handicapped. Nobody said trans-women cannot be women. The consensus was that Samus wasn't transgender.

Although since you have to always be right, I guess we're bigots now?
let's see you have said, over and over and over and over, that since samus is referred to as a female, she is not trans. that can imply one thing and ONLY one thing, that you don't think trans people can be referred to as female.
well that's what you made of of yourself...no one to blame here but you
you're right, it's my fault that people are physically unable to stop themselves from blurting out something about memes when they see me in a thread.

you're right, it's my fault that people are physically unable to stop themselves from blurting out something about memes when they see me in a thread.
it is

you've made that reputation for yourself

let's see you have said, over and over and over and over, that since samus is referred to as a female, she is not trans. that can imply one thing and ONLY one thing, that you don't think trans people can be referred to as female.
uh no its because literally the only place she was referenced as trans was in a old game manual from the 90's that was never referenced again

Sorry if page stretch

something about laying in beds i think

You do realize that maxwell has literally done the exact thing your talking about right? He distanced himself from that kind of thing, politely asked people to stop, and incredibly, they did. Give it a go.

TRANSGENDERS DESERVED TO BE HANGED