Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24708 times)

that isn't the most important thing to note

Yes it is? Wikis don't work on assumed knowledge, unless it's been stated anywhere else by a more official outlet that Samus is transgender, I'm not going to assume she is.

i'm not gonna assume it's false unless they actually come out to say it's false. i understand what you're saying, but there's more than one way to look at it.

Everyone else is going to assume it's false because it's an old manual. It's not a good source of information because it's a series that's been rewritten and tweaked for 29 years.

congrats on telling him to forget off!  now please look at my "irrelevant" post and also at what ultima and ike wrote.

yeah if i do then it's just gonna be a go-ahead for ike to start saying "kimon you loving mongoloid handicap!" because he knows he can get away with it.

Get away with what? Namecalling?

Are you that upset over me disagreeing with you that you're boiling everything I said down to the point I called you a name?

you know this was never meant to be a serious argument, in fact not meant to be an argument period. i'm not sure why you guys were so very hellbent to disprove it, but now here we are and it's loving annoying that it had to go this far. i would say just shut the hell up and stop because i want it to stop, but you guys are 100% going to find another reason to keep arguing. i'm just gonna try to give it up and wait for the inevitable wave of ike, alternative, and the others to start being starfishs to pass over.
congrats on telling him to forget off!  now please look at my "irrelevant" post and also at what ultima and ike wrote.
this is what im talking about. you are literally trying to force me to respond to your brown townogy, even though it is mindless and not worth responding to in the slightest.
Get away with what? Namecalling?

Are you that upset over me disagreeing with you that you're boiling everything I said down to the point I called you a name?
no, im just saying if i actually take the step to end the argument you're gonna be an starfish and start calling me stuff like that in an attempt to continue the argument.

not to mention i did respond to your post, cybertails

this is what im talking about. you are literally trying to force me to respond to your brown townogy, even though it is mindless and not worth responding to in the slightest.
also at what ultima and ike wrote.

no, im just saying if i actually take the step to end the argument you're gonna be an starfish and start calling me stuff like that in an attempt to continue the argument.

Fair enough, shut the forget up

does it look like i have the time or energy to respond to paragraphs of stuff i do not care about at all? i have told you many times to stop but here you are insisting that i respond for reasons i can only assume are related to this stuffhole of a website's obsession with drama and argument
Fair enough, shut the forget up
this is exactly what im talking about. you did exactly what i said, even when i said you would say it. you're a loving starfish.

this is exactly what im talking about. you did exactly what i said, even when i said you would say it. you're a loving starfish.

stop trying to continue the argument

you're a loving starfish.
look whos fuuucking talking.

also you said ike "did exactly what [you] said", which was calling you names.  please show where he called you names.

stop trying to continue the argument
i had a whole response typed out for this, sine i was pretty damn sure this was another snarky comment, but so i don't give you even the smallest reason to continue this argument, i want you to stop responding after this point. please. just stop responding after this point. after this line no more posts about the topic

does it look like i have the time or energy to respond to paragraphs of stuff i do not care about at all? i have told you many times to stop but here you are insisting that i respond for reasons i can only assume are related to this stuffhole of a website's obsession with drama and argument
gonna post these quotes chronologically

i know what you're saying it's just that i really do not want the argument to continue
^you wish to stop arguing. the only time you said this is here
no, because it's not forgetin necessary. you can just say "female" without saying "trans female." and again, one small bit of proof is still leagues better than having 0 proof at all. no matter what, no matter how small the scale, that theory has more merit. maybe not a lot, but still more merit than the other.
well i mean she's a space bounty hunter robot who has saved many, many lives. that isn't the most important thing to note, especially in a game who's primary audience is for kids.i'm not gonna assume it's false unless they actually come out to say it's false. i understand what you're saying, but there's more than one way to look at it.that literally makes no sense. like that is literally 100% unrelated to this subject, especially because it is constantly denounced by health officials. meanwhile this trivia fact has not been denounced.
^you continue to argue
yeah if i do then it's just gonna be a go-ahead for ike to start saying "kimon you loving mongoloid handicap!" because he knows he can get away with it.

so you did say you want to end the argument, but you continued to, you even implicitly stated the argument wasn't over (in the last quote)

and I made my argument against your theory once all those quotes were posted. you haven't stopped arguing so why am I disallowed from making a point?

you're not obligated to respond to my argument, but don't pretend your refusal to respond is a justified response to a reasoned argument

Is this going to be about who gets the last laugh or something?

I thought it wasn't about winning the argument.