Author Topic: Detailed: Kimon derails thread to argue, goes ballistic and embarasses himself  (Read 24709 times)

you could try bringing up actual reasons to be pissed at me rather than dismissive meme slang about the website i visit...
That is an actual reason. You want people to stop bring up tumblr, stop being tumblr. And when I say that, I mean stop dismissing what people are saying to you because you don't want to hear it. Like what you're doing right now.

to be fair, people do just throw out 'shuhdop tumble sjew ur dum' a lot more then it needs to be

Yeah, they do. But they'd be the ones looking like handicaps if Kimon could get himself under control. All he would have to do is distance himself from the tumblr whatever bullstuff and then there would be no reason to comment on it because it wouldn't even be a thing.

Everything that's needed to be said has been said, at this point Kimon has pretty much disregarded anything and continued to act like a handicap. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.

to be fair, people do just throw out 'shuhdop tumble sjew ur dum' a lot more then it needs to be
this is true

lately, it's been really relevant tho

Kimon telling people to stop using memes as responses to him.

lol

thanks
That's because you were objectively wrong
you still never gave me a reason for that claim, you just kinda seem to be throwing the word "objectively" at a wall and hoping it sticks, and since this thread has become a collection of the same users who have beef with me since 2013 you can bet your bottom dollar it's gonna be accepted immediately!

and since you guys also seem to be hellbent on me disregarding everything you say since you're the poor victims of this situation who are not to blame at all, please tell me where i blatantly dismissed something, besides snipping out things that were not necessary to reply to.
Kimon telling people to stop using memes as responses to him.

lol
haha funny! get it guys?! kimon, the meme man!! it's funny!

That is an actual reason. You want people to stop bring up tumblr, stop being tumblr. And when I say that, I mean stop dismissing what people are saying to you because you don't want to hear it. Like what you're doing right now.
Yeah, they do. But they'd be the ones looking like handicaps if Kimon could get himself under control. All he would have to do is distance himself from the tumblr whatever bullstuff and then there would be no reason to comment on it because it wouldn't even be a thing.

thanksyou still never gave me a reason for that claim, you just kinda seem to be throwing the word "objectively" at a wall and hoping it sticks, and since this thread has become a collection of the same users who have beef with me since 2013 you can bet your bottom dollar it's gonna be accepted immediately!

and since you guys also seem to be hellbent on me disregarding everything you say since you're the poor victims of this situation who are not to blame at all, please tell me where i blatantly dismissed something, besides snipping out things that were not necessary to reply to.haha funny! get it guys?! kimon, the meme man!! it's funny!

well theres the part where you ignored this....

haha funny! get it guys?! kimon, the meme man!! it's funny!
are you breaking down again

and before y'all freak out, i meant like right now, where i have dismissed you guys recently in this thread.
well theres the part where you ignored this....
oh damn sorry! i didn't know you expected me to come up with a "'"""""""""valid argument""""""""""""" against someone calling me a handicap. i had already covered the stupid tumblr argument, so please rephrase it like a normal human being, at least explain what you're trying to say by calling me tumblr, and then i'll respond.
are you breaking down again
here you go again with that stuff

thanksyou still never gave me a reason for that claim, you just kinda seem to be throwing the word "objectively" at a wall and hoping it sticks
well no, thats not quite it. literally every source but some pixel artist said that the character was female. therefore, samus is female. I dont know what about that you dont agree with

kimon, the meme man!! it's funny!
You dont want to be known as a meme man? Distance yourself from it. Tell people that isnt who you want to be and they'll stop. Worked with maxwell, and it'll work with you.

and before y'all freak out, i meant like right now, where i have dismissed you guys recently in this thread.oh damn sorry! i didn't know you expected me to come up with a "'"""""""""valid argument""""""""""""" against someone calling me a handicap. i had already covered the stupid tumblr argument, so please rephrase it like a normal human being, at least explain what you're trying to say by calling me tumblr, and then i'll respond.here you go again with that stuff
its almost like you can't even read
And when I say that, I mean stop dismissing what people are saying to you because you don't want to hear it. Like what you're doing right now.

KIMON WENT OFF THE DEEP END

maybe i can fish back him up with my hook covered in delicious "gays are wrong" worms

whoops meant to quote that last sentence.

you still never gave me a reason for that claim

Because almost every single official reference to Samus states that she is female. Then all of a sudden Samus might be transgender because of one snippet from an old, outdated manual? How about you give me proof that Samus is transgender beyond that one old manual.

This is why people call you a stupid tumblrista because you are spoonfed this stuffty logic 24/7, turn around to parrot it on the forums and then you get bent out of shape when it's not met with the response you expected.

funny how kimon locked his topic after i made a post proving that he's wrong

well i typed out a long response but something happened so i guess that post is gone.

and since you guys seem hellbent on continuing that stupid loving samus argument, let me remind you that i will actually and unironically dismiss you if you claim that trans women are not real women, or any variant thereof such as implying that trans women cannot logically be called women. i don't have to respond to bigotry, and i honest to god will not.