Author Topic: It's Official Now I use FiOS. BREAKING NEWS: SWITCHING BACK TO OPTIMUM?!??!  (Read 3221 times)

Is this good??


Because I'll tell you now, I don't get that at all.
I reckon my uni throttles my internet.

Charter:



Upload still sucks, but download and ping are still great!  :cookieMonster:

verizon isn't available in my area

so we have to settle with AT&T internet

ggg

it's suppose to be 50 upload and downalod.
hah
trust me dude you're not gonna need more than 30mbps of upload, while i do admit it would be extremely nice

Not FIOS, but it's my TWC internet

this is totally 100 mb internet




Paying for 60 down 30 up.

one of these threads again, huh

hah
trust me dude you're not gonna need more than 30mbps of upload, while i do admit it would be extremely nice
I would have use for it. I often need to upload files that are very large (often several GB) to online storage/file sharing.

I would have use for it. I often need to upload files that are very large (often several GB) to online storage/file sharing.
Very rarely will a website allow you to upload anywhere near your maximum upload capacity.

LMAO MY INTERNET SUCKS

Very rarely will a website allow you to upload anywhere near your maximum upload capacity.
Fair point. There are some that do have fairly high upper limits, though (e.g. MEGA, especially if you get the premium).

Fair point. There are some that do have fairly high upper limits, though (e.g. MEGA, especially if you get the premium).
I thought mega let you upload any sized file you want, as long as you didn't go over your storage capacity?

Fair point. There are some that do have fairly high upper limits, though (e.g. MEGA, especially if you get the premium).
yeah, but
>premium on a filehosting site

I thought mega let you upload any sized file you want, as long as you didn't go over your storage capacity?
we're talking speeds, not sizes