8 (22.9%)
AdventurePack
4 (11.4%)
GravityCat's Raycasting weapons.
6 (17.1%)
Custom Pack (needs to be made first)
5 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Ambitious Few: [WIP][RP] Real Beta this week!!! -Poll!-  (Read 8645 times)

logo by gunny

About The Server

Ambitious Few is a roleplay server set in the year 2024. Four years have passed since Ukraine has become a Russian state. Major separatist faction continue to rage on at war with a pro-Russian vigilante faction dedicated to keeping Ukraine as a state. However, deep in the wastelands of Ukraine, treasures await the brave few who dare to step back into the lands of disaster. These riches have caught the attention of adventurers around the world, and both the pro-Russian consolidators and separatists have also showed interest in order to support their raging war. However, the conflict inside the wastelands may stop everyone from finding any riches.

This server is based on my previous stalker project. Because of this, the server is highly inspired by the stalker series. However, we've decided to go with a slightly original story so that we don't find restrictions in both events and setting.

Factions
Section is WIP

Globals
N/A

Separatists
N/A

Consolidators
N/A

Screenshots

About The Server
everyone involved
Xeidious BLID: 13927

Jitank BLID: 30973

Portiepoo BLID: 3636

Gunny BLID: 4701

Fireflame BLID: 13871

SoNotTotallyT BLID: 45565

(will be updated as they come in)

Post your thoughts, Like constructive criticism, personal thoughts, what we should do, etc.

Server specific teamspeak.
109.169.56.47:11337
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:41:46 AM by Xeidious* »

More Pictures (thanks Georges), and Goodies ( Thanks DanteRedgrave)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 08:12:09 PM by Xeidious* »

that looks awesome! do you mind linking me to those roads? i forget what they are called.

really like the first screenshot btw with the blockhead next to you, looks really cool.

best map 2015
Thanks ;^)

that looks awesome! do you mind linking me to those roads? i forget what they are called.

really like the first screenshot btw with the blockhead next to you, looks really cool.
Thanks, Roads are advanced roads. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=270863.0

Looks awesome!
Is it strictly going to be RP or will there be some form of gameplay going on?

Looks awesome!
Is it strictly going to be RP or will there be some form of gameplay going on?

We've got a death-match like arena separate from the RP zone planned. Of course, there's also going to be events and stuff which'll be much more than just roleplaying.

Candid Evening. Xeid and I Art the main contributors to the build.

anyone else noticed the title says abmitiousfew

anyone else noticed the title says abmitiousfew
What do you mean??? it's not mis spelt  are u sure??

What do you mean??? it's not mis spelt  are u sure??
o sory

This looks great! xeid can u not be afk

Looks great! Are there plans for admin applications?

Looks great! Are there plans for admin applications?
Thanks, and there are no plans for admin app's yet.