Author Topic: RTRTB or Return to Banrey 2  (Read 1644 times)

Return to Banrey 2 is the sequel to Return to Banrey.
Return to Banrey was a 5 star game loved by millions worldwide, met with recognition the likes of which include exclusively a 4 page topic and a singular forum post.
Return to Banrey 2 is still in development, but hey, it's playable. If you have ideas, post them and I'll consider them!
Return to Banrey 2 so far has the test character, Wario, as the only playable character. However, you will be able to choose between Raven Simone, Jimmy Neutron, and Wario. Bill Cosby will be there too
Virustotal link if you want it.
Download Wario10 here!
Rightclicking switches the weapons. Space lets you blast, which also disables your weapon. The main menu can be controlled with W and S, with space to select.

TLDR: Return to Banrey 2 is being developed, give me suggestions and try out the game!

EDIT: I'm not sure if it works on 32 bit computers. If someone could check that, that'd be fantastic.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:34:09 AM by kanew2000 »

10/10 best game ever made
By the way, when your health bar goes all the way down, you don't die. Seems like Wario is invincible. Also, when you hit Clippy, you become huge and you can't even continue to play the game without restarting the game.

oh that's what i forgot

Read as "Return to Barney 2."

-_____-

I see you barney you sneaky forgeter

I'll be putting in instructions soon, for now to exit Clippy you hit E. You continue to collide with him though, so just hammer that button.
Rightclicking switches the weapons. Space lets you blast, which also disables your weapon.

Also coming soon: Game over screen!

what did you make this in?

edit: gamemaker

I'm sick, so progress will probably be slower maybe. On another, happier note, death is now in the game!
Download it here!
Clippy died.

hey an update finally
The shotgun's been reworked, and the gatling's been buffed. Also, a really buggy main menu! Space selects options, and you move the cursor as you would Wario. Banreys also don't teleport so close, and are generally easier to take down. They're basically made to be cannon fodder, so I'll work on more enemies next.
Download Wario8 here!

hey this is a pretty big bump but

THE EXTREME BANREY OVERHAUL HAS ARRIVED

banreys come in two types, swarmers and shooters
swarmers come in random varieties of armor that give them one more hit point, equivalent to an uno shot or half a shotgun shot
shooters fire 3 bullets quickly when they come in close range

they also now spawn on their own along with the SECRET ROCK
i've also temporarily removed the main menu until i have the instructions done

Download Wario10 here!
Here's a virustotal link for convenience.

i'll probably change the space background because it kind of gives me a headache if i play for too long, not sure if anyone's the same
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:38:06 AM by kanew2000 »