Author Topic: The Adventurer's Boss Battles Late Beta  (Read 6145 times)

Ey buddy, I wanted to let you know, I HOSTED SERVERS BACK IN V20, SO SHUT YOUR  MOUTH
this reminds me of my early days in bl

Ey buddy, I wanted to let you know, I HOSTED SERVERS BACK IN V20, SO SHUT YOUR  MOUTH
i hosted servers back in v14. you shut yours.

lol i hosted servers in v18 or something

So does that make you a better host? Don't try to act all tough when someone dramas your server, you just come off as obnoxious and pretentious.

this totally connects to everything ever about this drama.

I hosted servers in VI really need to port foward.

Also if you think you played in V20 and thus you are tough,i am a guy who played blockland 3 years after V21 and yet i have more experience.

I HOSTED SERVERS BACK IN V20, SO SHUT YOUR  MOUTH
dat rage reminds me in early days like the
Quote from: Davidosss2003
You Banned From Me Server FRom CHeating DO YOU KNOW NO CHEAT Or I Perma Ban You On Me Server!!!!

SO???????
You're worst than me, just leave BLF and you're fine. People here are dumbasses and have autism

You're worst than me, just leave BLF and you're fine. People here are dumbasses and have autism

whoa those are some big words. hope you don't strain yourself and make a mess on the floor again.

People here are dumbasses and have autism
you kind of have no standing whatsoever to say that. just a friendly reminder.

bl-id  -    33480
I hosted wayy back in v19.

gee that doesnt matter, the point is ON YOUR BRAIN.
besides you might be even worst comparing to your past self
just because you joined early, it does not mean you should
be repected here. my god, wtf is wrong with the new generation...

doesnt matter how far back you hosted if you were never a good host in the first place

/support
He's a worse host than I ever was