Author Topic: SpringTrap [Fnaf 3] (BLID:173528)  (Read 2898 times)

Okay lets face it,i was a total starfish over the years and i always got banned for some stupid reason.
But this is just none sense.
I always knew joining a fnaf rp was a bad idea.
Today i joined one and got banned for "No addones"?
What the hell?
I mean it was not like i had a warning or anything.
Before i was banned some other guy got banned for "No weps"
Picture:

Before anybody goes on and thinks that the nuclear guy was banned for a soldier reason.
Listen to this,he got banned for using the printer.
This is the worst server admninistartion 2015!
I got banned in less than 30 seconds.
30 SECONDS!

Before anybody goes on and thinks that the nuclear guy was banned for a soldier reason.
Listen to this,he got banned for using the printer.
This is the worst server admninistartion 2015!
I got banned in less than 30 seconds.
30 SECONDS!
Solid*
Not Soldier :/

um why did he say revenge if you did nothing

i misread th基߿that image sorry

Lay off the dramas before you look more like an idiot please
Thanks.

Lay off the dramas before you look more like an idiot please
Thanks.
Okay?
Well i cant edit it.

solution: agree with your loving gut and don't join another fnaf rp. problem solved, drama unneeded.

Can you not create a drama for more than a week? Like all you're showing is that you're an idiot with everyone that you post. Also, putting the same image over and over again? Jesus christ these dramas are getting worse and worse by the day.

OT: What did you expect from a fnaf server?

Can you not create a drama for more than a week? Like all you're showing is that you're an idiot with everyone that you post. Also, putting the same image over and over again? Jesus christ these dramas are getting worse and worse by the day.

OT: What did you expect from a fnaf server?
Can i?
Yes i can
OT: Well i just wanted to try to see how to feels to "enjoy" servers like this,but of course this had to happen

oh look, a new fnaf related drama.

seriously chill out with the dramas. you joined a mediocre rp, what the hell did you think was going to happen?

if you're going to be this crazy about talking stuff about other people then go post here.

oh look, a new fnaf related drama.

Someone should make a megathread about all the dramas that have to do with the stuffhole that we call the five nights at freddys' fanbase