Poll

Do you use a microphone?

Yes, I use a microphone.
135 (70.3%)
No, I do not use a microphone.
57 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Author Topic: The Unofficial Blockland Teamspeak [NO SETRO YOU CANNOT BE HOST]  (Read 29195 times)

Can I be host?
You never said that I couldn't be host :^)

Can I be host?
You never said that I couldn't be host :^)
You can be host, under some conditions.
The room space is 1.
You can never leave and will auto-join every time you connect.

No negotiations.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 05:08:28 PM by Trogtor »

bump, installed xeidious a toilet mic in music room

bump, installed xeidious a toilet mic in music room
The toilet mic might just be IS the best thing ever.

I joined.
I got demo BL 2010, and played with my brother. Didn't get full version until 2012.
I am a fourmer.
I know both you(Honno) and Xeidous.

Hey guys. Saw this and got interested in it. Would it be possible for me to get a custom room for my server if I advertise it, and how will you verify that?

Also I have been playing Blockland for over 5 years, so yeah I'd like to get that veteran badge ;)

I am a forumer as well (duh). Name on TS is Planr.

Sure! A way you can advertise it is by putting the teamspeak address in the welcome message of your server. A way i could verify it is by simply joining your server and seeing that its up there.

I also ditched the forumer badge cause I hate keeping up with it, so I just changed it to blocklander. I'll still give you both vet, blocklander, and the room when I get back home.

Sure! A way you can advertise it is by putting the teamspeak address in the welcome message of your server. A way i could verify it is by simply joining your server and seeing that its up there.

I also ditched the forumer badge cause I hate keeping up with it, so I just changed it to blocklander. I'll still give you both vet, blocklander, and the room when I get back home.

thanks. ill be on my server for a while so feel free to stop by.