hey blogland, skateaton has become sadaton.

Author Topic: hey blogland, skateaton has become sadaton.  (Read 2382 times)

yo.

i've recently been super down. Nothing makes me laugh any more and I don't find enjoyment in any kind of human interaction and i just kind of feel like shutting myself in my room and not leaving. I've been skipping a lot of school to be alone. I've been questioning my existence (not to the point of Self Delete, but i feel like I am getting worse by the minute and i don't know if it's going to turn into that)

This all started with a loving terrible breakup and has made me absolutely miserable. It's a long story, but besides my relationship with her and schoolwork I did nothing else. I stopped skating, I almost stopped gaming, I stopped all of my hobbies to be with her whenever I could. I don't have a social life in school cuz I just transferred into this school junior year and I have like 3 friends who nobody knows about and I just kind of like, exist.

i can't stop thinking about the past and it's tearing me apart. I was such a different person now than I was 2 months ago, and people are noticing. I've been noticing. I don't think I've ever been this sad, this alone. this abandoned. I've never felt so hopeless. I'm having 2-3 panic attacks on the daily. I've been dead silent and my grades are absolute loving stuff. I hate what i've become and I hate getting up in the morning sometimes.

i don't really have anybody else to turn to, so I guess i'm turning to you guys. I've also spared a lot of details in this post because i don't wanna seem like a total loving loser.

help cheer me up? <3 i love you all and I hope nobody has to feel the way im feeling.

You can try hanging out with your three friends. Maybe they can cheer you up.

You can try hanging out with your three friends. Maybe they can cheer you up.
I've tried the past two weekends, and I'm always just sulking near a charger and on my phone and i'm always super quiet. I've felt like a burden on them and i've been preferring to be alone.

i've felt the same way you are feeling

what helped was i started talking to new people, different girls, other stuff like that. if your life is down in the stuffter, change is what helps most.

for me, atleast.

Sounds like depression, to be frank. I've had a decent bout of depression of around 6 months to a year. I take a mild anti-depressant now and I'm much better, though whether or not I need it as of now is unknown. Went through a breakup too while I was dealing with it.

I know what it's like, and if it's bad enough, and it's not just a form of shock, I can attest to the fact that anti-depressants do help.

Not much in the way of useful advice I can offer though.

Why do so many young people on this forum have depression.

i've felt the same way you are feeling

what helped was i started talking to new people, different girls, other stuff like that. if your life is down in the stuffter, change is what helps most.

for me, atleast.
yeah but normally when i talk to new people I get scared that they might not like me and they might think im annoying. It's a feeling inside that I hate dearly, but i just cant bring myself to talk to new people at my school. especially girls.

especially girls.
I know that feeling, man.

Try to find a physical hobby, I found that I loving LOVE fighting people with foam swords. You get to beat the stuff out of people without actually hurting them!

I know that feeling, man.

Try to find a physical hobby, I found that I loving LOVE fighting people with foam swords. You get to beat the stuff out of people without actually hurting them!
i mean i guess i can try skateboarding again. but i don't feel motivated.

I sent you a message on the forums, let me know if you get it or can receive messages.

to my knowledge some people cannot but I don't know who those people are

Why do so many young people have depression.
ftfy
and the answer is basically hormones

skate i know you probably have no loving clue who i am and you have no reason to give a stuff about me or my opinion but

i just want you to know that i think you're a pretty cool guy and whatever reason you have to be sad you probably have another 10 reasons to be happy, but you just don't realize it since your focus has turned to the bad aspects of your life.  the past might be forgeted but just remember that your future can't get any brighter unless you say forget the past and move on.  you have your whole life ahead of you, you can't afford to spend your time as a youngster feeling down and not like doing anything.

eventually you'll be old and gray and you'll regret not making the most of your time as a younger person with a more capable body.  we all have times when we get down and depressed, and i know its a lot easier said than done when it come to just saying "forget it" but thats what you'll have to do if you ever want to be happy.  try not to dwell on the past because the past is over.  you have a blank canvas that is the rest of your life.  create a work of art.

I for one because I grew up online instead of in the world
normally centered around one other person to game/do stuff with
and now that there is no other person I'm just aimless

Depressed people turn to the internet

join the club homie

i haven't felt good since middle school, but i'm really starting to think about my past and how it affects the present and i'm making progress.  you gotta just relax and think about what's important.  where do you want to be in a year?  how do you get there?

also get a new hobby.  music is good, or meditating, or whatever.