Author Topic: Splatoon  (Read 164460 times)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:02:58 PM by Afraidanna »

inkling vs. octoling
I like this
hope this will be in an update and is not prototype data

1.3.0 will be released July 1st.

Splatoon version 1.3.0 will be put out on July 1st.
It will include the fixes for the issues previously experience in the JP Splatfest as well as various gameplay and balancing adjustments. More details here.

Splatfest fixes
  • If an opposing team cannot be found, you will play with those in your team.
  • You can still win Splatfest points in these matches.
  • In the final result, only the results of matches between opposing teams will be counted.
  • If you start the game while the Splatfest is ocurring, depending on your level, you will have a five minute grace period to join a team.
  • The purpose of this is to try and populate the Splatfest as much as possible.
  • If your voted team loses the Splatfest, we have increased the number of Super Sea Snails you will receive at the Festival Titles of “Charismatic” and “Forever.” (I don’t know what the Western equivalents of these are! Sorry)

Special Weapon balancing
  • Inkstrike: Fixed inconsistencies in the area covered by its impact. (This is probably in light of its effects in the Kelp Dome’s Splat Zone?)
  • Kraken: More knockback from enemy attacks. (THANK YOU SQUID JESUS)

Gear ability adjustments
  • Ninja Squid: Slower swimming.
  • Stealth Jump: Increased time in the spawn before super jumping.
  • Ink Resistance: Reduced effectiveness regarding damage and movement speed in enemy ink.

Other
  • For more pleasant gaming, we have fixed some other content. (Savescumming? I would guess so…)

how many copies did splatoon sell on first day?
and how many did batman arkham knight sell
Valuable information folks

inkling vs. octoling
I like this
hope this will be in an update and is not prototype data
Didn't see this earlier, but no, they're missing a bunch of animations and have lots of clipping issues.

Didn't see this earlier, but no, they're missing a bunch of animations and have lots of clipping issues.
they can fix it in an update

they can fix it in an update
If they'd intended to it at all, it'd have made the most sense and been easiest to have all of the necessary framework done earlier. I wouldn't count on it.

Malicious link?
the forget are you on about lol