Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19721 times)

Right, let's support ending hostility by saying everyone hates a guy you don't like and that a teamspeak server talks smack about him!!

You're a loving idiot
this thread was derailed a while ago

forget off Ike you arent even contributing to anything lmao

this thread was derailed a while ago

Then I'll re-rail it: The best way to remove hostility is to get rid of dorks like you. All you do is cause drama and fight with people. A lot of people here can be crass and rude, but they aren't hostile. You, on the other hand, you called taboo an unlikeable loser who people talk stuff about regularly because he said something your poor soul disagreed with. You're a problem, and you need to learn some respect

why would i respect a well known jerk? i cause drama and fight with people? thats what drama is loving for; people like him deserve it because they cant get into their head that they are starfishs

takes a jerk to know a jerk i guess?

why would i respect a well known jerk?

I'm talking about having respect in general; you can call people out for their jerkiness without cutting into them and being so nasty about it. But see that's your thing, you feel personally attacked when you're cut down to size so you respond in an offensive matter.

i cause drama and fight with people? thats what drama is loving for; people like him deserve it because they cant get into their head that they are starfishs

Drama is more about confronting problems than causing them. I don't think people make drama topics to rally up people to stuff on somebody, but more as a general warning or message of concern

I'm talking about having respect in general; you can call people out for their jerkiness without cutting into them and being so nasty about it. But see that's your thing, you feel personally attacked when you're cut down to size so you respond in an offensive matter.
I dont feel personally attacked though? if youre being an starfish im going to tell you youre being one lol

i dont know taboo personally; hes not a friend or anything, hes just a dude on the internet. why would I be sad/or mad that some dude called me dumb

maxx why'd you give your account to this twat, he was banned for a reason wasn't he?

you also dont realize seemingly that he has a track record of being a jerk, hes been banned several times for blatantly flaming; AKA being a jerk

why are you defending him lol

you also dont realize seemingly that he has a track record of being a jerk, hes been banned several times for blatantly flaming; AKA being a jerk

You've been banned multiple times too for thr same things. Why should we listen to you?

I'm talking about you, not him.

So what? If this justified flaming, why stoop to a level lower than him? All you've accomplished is making a fool of yourself and making people dislike you even more.

And don't even try to say you don't care what people think about you, because that's complete bullstuff

Aren't you Ms.Terra

Why are you even arguing

I'm talking about you, not him.

So what? If this justified flaming, why stoop to a level lower than him? All you've accomplished is making a fool of yourself and making people dislike you even more.

And don't even try to say you don't care what people think about you, because that's complete bullstuff
uh- but i really dont care lol

even if i dont have some friends on the forums (Which i do), i have friends on the teamspeak (pretty much everyone on there likes me)

long story short, i dont care if you and a select few dont like me; noones perfect

So why are you arguing that nobody likes taboo then, if it doesn't even matter?

Not such a great re-re-re-welcome ay Wattson?

Not such a great re-re-re-welcome ay Wattson?
what? oh

i guess? lol