Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19793 times)

at this point ive summed up im fighting for something that wont mean much in the long run so im going to stop
alright well explain to me why you came back to the forums just to start harassing people again

do you have a yearly quota or something

at this point ive summed up im fighting for something that wont mean much in the long run so im going to stop
i'm not seeing it, but whatever lets you think you "got the last word in," lol

He doesn't stuff talk at me or talk down to me, because he knows I'm much more intelligent, witty, cultured, sensible and also incredibly modest than he is. (:
i'll fight you right now put up your dukes

sums up every time a forum reject comes back to stuff on somebody: they get BTFO and then retreat back to their safety corner until they snap and Self Delete troll

i'll fight you right now put up your dukes
Okay, I play Cambridge, Cornwall and Edinburgh.

Your move.

i don't really know if vermin was a duke, if anything he was a minstrel

sums up every time a forum reject comes back to stuff on somebody: they get BTFO and then retreat back to their safety corner until they snap and Self Delete troll
i wasnt planning on doing this but ok

i wasnt blown the forget out, you're stupid

there were around eight pages for your tantrum, all of which had literally nobody agreeing with you, only people against you
or are you like kimon, insisting that that doesn't matter and that everyone but you is wrong? goodness knows this forum needs two idiots like that

i wasnt planning on doing this but ok

he only lasted 5 posts, this might be a new record

Seems to me like you were, but what do I know? I'm stupid ;)

My agree rating: 9000%

yeah but im still doing alot better than he is statistically lmao

and there goes your entire argument, which wasn't very strong to begin with. shattered to pieces. you can't stufftalk someone else for having lots of alts if you're on your third account yourself lmao

Hostility come when people throw insults and aren't open to discusion.

and there goes your entire argument, which wasn't very strong to begin with. shattered to pieces. you can't stufftalk someone else for having lots of alts if you're on your third account yourself lmao
It's a simple case of the pot calling the kettle black.
You can't claim to be some moral superior to someone because you've been banned less than them while you've been banned yourself.

If that were the case then the only people who could ever be right in an argument would be people who haven't been banned (which would rule me out) and those who have never had an alt.
And that's just not the case. It's an extreme brown townogy when talking about being banned from an internet forum, but even criminals can look down on other criminals and other crimes.