Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19777 times)

im not though but ok

also, you took a 3 month hiatus just to come back and keep insultin people?

You're trying to play us like a $2 glockenspiel. Nice.
im not playing you, im not doing what alernative said i am doing right now, am i? no i dont think so lol

You're also a terrable liar.
the past is the past, whether you dwell in it isnt my choice

drama is now about Bin.

g loving g guys.

so wait

it's okay to point out things in taboo's past

but not your past

That's exactly what Riddler said!

im not playing you, im not doing what alernative said i am doing right now, am i? no i dont think so lol
My post was referring to your time on the Ms Terra account.

well whoops that was my mistake then, sorry

I love how every time someone targets taboo, things backfire on them some how lol.

Please teach me your ways man.

That's exactly what Riddler said!
godwin's law in effect

The fact that you are holding a grudge on Wattson that is five months old when he simply wanted to go under disguise makes you yourself look like a angry preteen girl on her period.
Grow the forget up.

Okay no, but in all honesty I have been kind of an starfish lately. How I feel during posting really bleeds through to how I post and I dont realize it all the time. Lately Ive been under quite a bit of irl stress and thats why I think I'm being a richard. (currently transferring to an actual university-much financial issues) I'm sorry to everyone's stuff Ive stuff on recently, I just haven't been in the best of moods lately.

Ill try to cut back from a Family Sized bag of richards, to at least a single size.
Next time this happens, somebody PM me about it please.

Okay no, but in all honesty I have been kind of an starfish lately. How I feel during posting really bleeds through to how I post and I dont realize it all the time. Lately Ive been under quite a bit of irl stress and thats why I think I'm being a richard. (currently transferring to an actual university-much financial issues) I'm sorry to everyone's stuff Ive stuff on recently, I just haven't been in the best of moods lately.

Ill try to cut back from a Family Sized bag of richards, to at least a single size.
Next time this happens, somebody PM me about it please.
See, this is what the community needs.
More people like this guy.

Quote from: Topic Subject
can we please stop being so loving hostile

just thought i'd reference the title concerning the lovely conversation going on about stuff that happened ages ago. i always love some good irony.

No, Im an starfish...
At least you admit to it and try and correct yourself, that's what makes you a good person.