Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19781 times)

We don't have a club. That and only 2 of my friends are bronies. I will admit I do have a very small friendship circle but we are the real deal and are always there for eachother.
i can get behind that. that's cool. i feel like a lot of my friends didn't have a kinship when i was that age

Gg, mango

It's shouldn't be considered right to treat anyone like dirt. Even if they've done something dumb. If it become a huge problem, then go deal with it. If you can't find a heart for someone's mistake(s) then holy stuff, I feel sorry you. But if you don't care how you treat people then honestly you're a lost cause, and again, I'm sorry. Sure, having idiots forget around in any place can be annoying. But what makes you better by calling them out on it by saying, "You guys are a bunch if unfunny richard heads!" This only makes you more of an starfish. But then again, this is just my view on life. If you got your mind set on that being mean to someone just because they did something stupid is right, then by all means, forget off.
also I pretty sure those guys would be glad to ditch you when the time comes, i.e. they're not really friends, just desperate for company.
I would have no problem if they ditched me in end. It just tells me, like you said, they're not real friends or nice people. Why hold onto a relationship like that?

kishgal you have seven bans to your name and it dont lie, do you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day or what is your problem lol

kishgal you have seven bans to your name and it dont lie, do you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day or what is your problem lol
i agree, it's terra-ble

i agree, it's terra-ble
o
i see

id really like to forget that time so im going to ask you kindly to like not follow me around with that- and if you do... whatever i guess

o
i see

id really like to forget that time so im going to ask you kindly to like not follow me around with that- and if you do... whatever i guess
if you want to forget it then you're on the wrong forum

i mean, if you're bringin up things from his past...

do you just wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day or what is your problem lol
I find it really hard not to be pissed when the forum promotes rampant handicapation in some of its more popular threads.

I find it really hard not to be pissed when the forum promotes rampant handicapation in some of its more popular threads.
I don't understand?

i mean, if you're bringin up things from his past...
uh, im wattson though

i find it funny you get mad at people on an online forum but that isnt my buisness

uh, im wattson though
I think you're Ms.ing the point.

uh, im wattson though
i find it funny you get mad at people on an online forum but that isnt my buisness
It is funnier that one would spend his days impersonating a female to impress an online forum.

It is funnier that one would spend his days impersonating a female to impress an online forum.
im not though but ok

im not though but ok
You're also a terrable liar.

im not though but ok
You're trying to play us like a $2 glockenspiel. Nice.