Author Topic: wtf USSR.  (Read 4227 times)

http://www.blocklandcentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=658&st=0&#entry8452

Quote from: (USSR)Volodkshen of Blockland Central
This is the USSR clan for RTB. As some of you know by know I am [USSR] Facechild... Anyways, I was hoping that someone would show me there ridiculously awesome builds and the may be submitted into the clan. I'm ready to accept anyone that wants to be in it. So here are the rules:
1. No names like: Noob, Blockhead, Blockdude or those kind of things.
2. No spam, smashing people in the face with a hammer etc. You know, noobish things.
3. Packs are allowed but must go through me first. Note: Maps are fine (That includes persistences)
4. There is one official [USSR] server. It is called: USSR Official server.
5. The tag [USSR] must be placed before name. The only time there is an exception is if it dosen't fit and you can't have a shorter name.

Hope to have some members soon. If you have a submission just either tell me in RTB, make a server with USSR submission or something like that, or e-mail me at mafiaceleste@hotmail.com and if you are willing to give it to me then I will except that was well. Note: If it is one of your own maps, I will require that as well.

That's not really Facechild, is it?

Nah, Facechild is much more strict.

so someone is impersonating the USSR clan leader, Facechild...

DRAMA

thats not his email either

I'm going to crash this bullshiet party right now.

This is crappy. I don't have permission to post anywhere.

They have to approve your account first.

Gah.... This is taking too long.

I don't see our accounts being activated any time soon.

Though, at least registering allowed me to view snot's detailed response:
Quote from: snot
stop impersonating face

Surely his post would have been slightly more convincing if his username was Facechild, rather than Volodkshen..

That whole forums is 90% noobs. They stole the USSR Crayon build and posted the DL on the gallery. The gallery is for your OWN creations... wow.
EDIT: Nvm, that's wedge. hah.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:09:18 PM by Facechild »

Surely his post would have been slightly more convincing if his username was Facechild, rather than Volodkshen..

That whole forums is 90% noobs. They stole the USSR Crayon build and posted the DL on the gallery. The gallery is for your OWN creations... wow.
EDIT: Nvm, that's wedge. hah.

Nah I think Wedge posted that, I believe he is Captain Ahab.

Reading those forums is like being slapped in the face with stupid.

Haha, I ran into that guy a few times. His excuse for having [USSR] in his name was:

"I made USSR... I don't know who Facechild is..."

I think Trash Man kicked him from the server for it. :D