Author Topic: A compile of khains "functioning" weaponpacks  (Read 4830 times)

This isn't compatible with the original Hk pack that khain put up

This isn't compatible with the original Hk pack that khain put up
because it isnt the original HK, its newer stuff that was released but like all loving jumbled in files lol

i cant help you with making it compatible

i have some of khains private weapons used for randomizer, but he like died (internet died pls), and it would feel kind wrong to put it out. I'll take a sift thru it and see if it would be okay.

i have some of khains private weapons used for randomizer, but he like died (internet died pls), and it would feel kind wrong to put it out. I'll take a sift thru it and see if it would be okay.
do it do it do it

YESS PLeaSE

i have GUT's private guns for battlemix but those are getting released

bushi said to not disclose adventure pack; im sorry dudes

my server is up if you'd like to see them in action

hi wrap
i think u should release idk man that khain dude wont mind im sure

please do this wrap
battlemix needs you

hi wrap
khain i love u come back to us

hi wrap

ur really back, the legend has returned to his fabled land!

im on it bby

them models
pure beauty

Sorry for taking so long, I had to download my entire server, i'll be looking thru my server for khain's stuff.

Here is all the ones i found (currently 1) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e6r62piswbeoxe4/AACmI91x6Iu7o6IwvpDpRPVwa?dl=0
pretty sure there was a few more
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 07:18:07 AM by Wrapperup »

Sorry for taking so long, I had to download my entire server, i'll be looking thru my server for khain's stuff.

Here is all the ones i found (currently 1) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e6r62piswbeoxe4/AACmI91x6Iu7o6IwvpDpRPVwa?dl=0
pretty sure there was a few more
there were like 5

why cant you ask for just the weapons alone from your sources